Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Relax Invest - relaxinvest.com

I am not the admin of this site, I am only share.

Relax Invest is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss.

We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. The diligent work we have done in the last five years has positioned our corporation for growth in the immediate future. To assure repayment on short term and long term loans we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

Plans:

$1-$999

Profit: 10% weekly/ 12 weeks

$1000-$1,999

Profit: 14% weekly/ 11 weeks

$2000-$4,999

Profit: 16% weekly/ 11 weeks

$9,999-more

Profit: 20% weekley/ 10 weeks

Join here: http://www.relaxinvest.com/

there is security check system in this program, I could only open the site after the processing of security authorization, I think this is a good way to stop DDOS attacks, also this program has an attractive look, but currently no monitors listing this one and even the weekly plans do not much benefit a new program like this.

@archu,yes the site seems to be nice admin should have introduced one-day plans as well as weekly plans so that investors can trust the site and then invest. HYIP investors want to get returns very quickly.Even though the site is good it will grow very slowly if they donot introduce more short-term programs.

there is security check system in this program, I could only open the site after the processing of security authorization, I think this is a good way to stop DDOS attacks, also this program has an attractive look, but currently no monitors listing this one and even the weekly plans do not much benefit a new program like this.

Yeah you are right archu7, this site use security to stop DDOS attacks. I think that's good for a hyip site. We can see that admin very seriously to run this site, so he used it. And this is very important for us as an investor there. So we don't worry to our account attacked by the hacker and it makes our account safe.

@BlackJack

Definitely, the admin seems to be serious with the security and protection features of their program, also the plan features are impressive, the admin can gain a large number of small investors for this program, as the minimum which is set at $1 has already opened doors for small investors.

• 2 months later...

well with this one, i see no flexibility with this program, all the plan in here will really keep investor on thier toes, and that is why i dont wanna give this one any surport,though the roi offered might be sustainable but again some of the plan minimum investment is way too high for investor to wanna give a try and that i see not being flexible.

RelaxInvest is not a very innovative site, the template is simple but its surviving for 2 months,its a big thing and i guess investors are going to complete first round soon.If this site remains active for 75+ days then i would think of making a small spend.

This program has been paying for 67 days now and still active, 10% weekly is not so high ROI, something like 1.4% daily, every calender day, with no monitor on their site it doesn't look like much serious program, but good to see this one has been active so far.