Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fundgolds - fundgolds.com

i'm not admin

Link : http://fundgolds.com

Golden Days

core purpose is to lead the world in generating value through responsible mining.

With a growing reserve base and an industry-leading growth profile, Golden Days is uniquely positioned among senior gold producers to generate superior value for shareholders.

We will at all times be prudent with shareholders' money.

Discipline is central to our management philosophy.

We will always seek new, more efficient ways to use the company's resources.

Plan :

130% AFTER 2 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $4 - $100 107.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 119.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

245% AFTER 5 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $100 140.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 165.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 188.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 245.00

Calculate your profit >>

530% AFTER 9 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $100 250.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 300.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 355.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 530.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://fundgolds.com

Golden Days is a short term investment program. As usual the short term investment program has after 1 day plan. But on this program after 2 days plan. It's very extreme if a short term investment use after 2 days plan. I just visited this site, te script is quite good for a short term investment site. It's look as a long term investment's script.

At the homepage of this site there were two monitor's brands that rate this program in paying. I hope the admins is really pay his members.

Edited by BlackJack

this site is designed attractive, to be frank, the returns offered in their plans are tempting to invest in it, for those are a bit higher than that usually short term programs offer, so it is 7% we can get on daily basis, and it is just new program, so possibly, the site will gain a lot of investors who try to make good profit applying hit and run strategy.

This site offered very high ROI. 130% AFTER 2 DAY it means 100% our principle and 30% total profit after 2 days. So, the daily profit is 30%/2 days= 15% daily profit. I think the daily profit for 15% is not sustainable. This site will not be survive for a long time if use that plans.

This site offered very high ROI. 130% AFTER 2 DAY it means 100% our principle and 30% total profit after 2 days. So, the daily profit is 30%/2 days= 15% daily profit. I think the daily profit for 15% is not sustainable. This site will not be survive for a long time if use that plans.

Of course it is 30% profit in just two days, but only for the investment range, within $501 to $5000, so I don't think we should consider this program as 30% after 2 days, but we should treat the two days plan as 7% in two days, since many of us are not going to invest more than $100 in this short term hyip.

The script and design of this site is attractive and professionally constructed but really the ROI of 7% daily for the just a day for the minimum investment rate to me is high and can only be sustained for a while.I think since the minimum deposit is set at $4 going a round or two would be okay.

I think this program is a scam now, or that they have been making selective payments, it's been around a week old, and there is already scam status for the program, it is obviously due to unsustainable ROI, but there is few monitors with paying status for it with latest payment proofs of yesterday.

There are a lot of hyip site have similar plan like this. This is a short hyip site that give high ROI for it's members. Honestly the hyip like this is not a good hyip to choosen. Because this hyip will turn to scam suddenly.

The minimum invest here is quite low, within $4 we can start to earn money from this site. But we must be careful here.

At this stage of around three weeks online, this program has already got not paying as well as scam status on few monitors that have been listing this one, but the rest of those monitors have active status for this program, with last payment dated on 27th January, so the status of the program is not sure.

At this stage of around three weeks online, this program has already got not paying as well as scam status on few monitors that have been listing this one, but the rest of those monitors have active status for this program, with last payment dated on 27th January, so the status of the program is not sure.

I guess this site is doing selective payments. But just to make sure its better not to invest or add anymore funds in here. And if you are already in here its better to cashout as much as you can. As they say. If theirs smoke theirs is fire. So make sure that before its turn totally to scam try to cashout .