Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2012inv - 2012inv.net

I am not admin

Everyone aspires to earn much money without working hard, but just a few companies know how to reach this. We are among them. 2012Inv have a rich experience in various investments and now we are ready to share this with you! We offer you to become an investor with us and we'll make your money work for you. Start investing now - as time is too precious to waste it.

Plans:

8% hourly for 13 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $10,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

11% hourly for 10 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $10 - $300 10.50

Plan 2 $301 - $10,000 11.00

Calculate your profit >>

22% hourly for 5 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 22.00

Calculate your profit >>

55% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $30 - $100 53.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 54.00

Plan 3 $301 - $10,000 55.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >>> http://2012inv.net

Hourly plan offering very high ROI to attract people to place an investment. Just like this program, offering 8% after 13 hours. This plan is not sustainable. As usual the hourly program will turn to scam faster. Today I can't access the site. May be this program has turned to scam. We must be careful to the program like this.

Edited by BlackJack

The hyip that use hourly plans is not good at all. This site will turn to scam faster than usual. I hate the hyip like this. A week ago, I lost at the hyip like this. Even though this is a newest hyip site with 0 Running days, it not guarantee that this site have a paying status. I saw there were the monitors's brand at the homepage. But I don't trust it at all.