Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ExpectFund - expectfund.com

I'm not admin

http://www.expectfund.com/

Expect Fund foremost pursues a next-to-the-client philosophy in all activities so to always guarantee the maximum benefit for clients and partners. We offer investment solutions in the areas of Forex Trading Business, Forex Asset Management, Forex Technology as well as Forex Consulting and are actively building a global network. The offer spans a wide spectrum of services, such as Trading, Advisory and Asset Managment. Our credo is sustainable and goal-oriented growth for our clients and our company.

Plans: 4% - 6% daily for 40 days

Level Amount Interest Period

Level 1 $10 - $1,000 4% Daily 40 Business Days

Level 2 $1,001 - $5,000 5% Daily 40 Business Days

Level 3 $5,001 - N/A 6% Daily 40 Business Days

Plan Level Amount Interest Period

Level 1 $10 - $1,000 200% After 40 Calendar Days

Level 2 $1,001 - $5,000 240% After 40 Calendar Days

Level 3 $5,001 - N/A 280% After 40 Calendar Days

Min deposit: $10

Payment: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

http://www.expectfund.com/

Expectfund attracts me since it has sustainable investment plans but its just a first day of this site so its difficult to decide anything.If i plan to invest then i would go with daily ROI plan rather than the plan in which we get all the amount after 40 days.

I haven't tried this program but seeing those statistics I'm quite liking to invest on this. I might try this one this month.

Just update us if you got paid in here. So far I don't see any active investors in here. But I guess if you invest in here and got paid and post your proof of payments other will follow also. So just make sure you invest your time in doing research first before investing just to minimize risk.

Expect Fund is a middle term investment that offered quite normal ROI. The plans are quite good for me, 4% daily for 40 days is not bad, we will get 160% after 40 days. If we spend $10 and pick Level 1 $10 - $1,000 4% Daily 40 Business Days plan, within 25 days we will get BEP, and the rest 15 days we will get profit.

Edited by BlackJack