Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Esiloprofit - Esiloprofit.info

i'm not admin

Link : http://esiloprofit.info

EsiloProfit.info is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2007 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

Plan :

NORMAL PLAN

120% After 1 Day

Invest Amount : $1 - $10000

20% Profit + 100% Principal - Automatic Instant Payment

EXTRA PLAN

140% After 2 Days

Invest Amount : $1 - $50000

40% Profit + 100% Principal - Automatic Instant Payment

UNIQUE PLAN

160% After 3 Days

Invest Amount : $1 - $100000

60% Profit + 100% Principal - Automatic Instant Payment

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://esiloprofit.info

I dont know if this is a true site because when i tried accessing the site i was referred to another site entirely.well to me the ROI being offered for the whole plans is totally high.I would rather i skip such a program because am having a feeling it's a scam site.

latest news update from the program as on 7th January 2012 regarding the annual report from CEO of the program !

Latest News :

Annual Report CEO ( 7 jan 2012)

On Monday 7 Jan 2012, EsiloProfit.info. celebrated its five anniversary since the company has been founded by a group of successful traders. Back in 2007, EsiloProfit.info was just a small investment company with a few local clients. Today, EsiloProfit is a leading offshore investment corporation with more than 24,000 happy investors from 67 countries around the globe. The power of the World Wide Web has allowed us to accommodate the needs of our wide range of clients - from small investors to large corporate clients.

$1 minimum spend is very attractive for all investor. Not big money, but we can start to earn money here. The program's script looks quite attractive. But the plans are not. 120% after 1 days is very high ROI and not sustainable. Moreover there is not the monitors at the RATE US page of this program's site. Very doubting.

Edited by BlackJack