Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nex-Money - nex-money.com

I am not admin

Next Money is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of Next Money is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products.

Plans:

112% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 108.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 110.00

Plan 3 $501 - $50,000 112.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 140.00

Plan 3 $501 - $50,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

210% AFTER 7 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 180.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 190.00

Plan 3 $501 - $50,000 210.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >>> http://nex-money.com

I did not like the investment plans here,they are quite a short time and known as unsustainable in this hyip field, the only way this can site run for a longer period is, huge promotion but for now it is only advertised on few monitors so can be a big risk to invest funds.

The website is really dull, not attractive at all, and also their website is not even secured with SSL ! This shows how "serious" admin is in running the program.

Yes I agree, the investment plans are rubbish. Only short-term but not long term plans. ROI is not realistic too. Website hard to survive for long

• 2 weeks later...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this is what found on the page loaded on this link, I think this program that was started ten days ago is a scam now, or closed already, obviously the plans with unsustainable ROI of 8% daily can be the reason for the program turning to scam so quickly, so it's time to move on !