Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Biztoprofit - Biztoprofit.com

I'm not admin. :)

http://biztoprofit.com/IN1050285

468x60.gif

Biz To Profit is an independently owned and operated company consisting of experienced, highly-trained financial professionals. We help to build partnerships and achieve goals by finding unique investment options. The primary mission of our Company is to create economic value for its clients and investor-co-partners through the identification and acquisition of trading assets that provide above-average returns to investors and display significant upside potential. Our main focus is on various foreign exchange and currency related investment opportunities. Primarily, we focus on day trading and related traditional investment options.

Biz To Profit is here to provide you access to worldwide investment opportunities, in the most uncomplicated fashion possible. We give you access to a well-diversified portfolio of international equities, stocks, bonds,Forex , and other securities. On their own, these markets and opportunities are largely inaccessible to the individual investor due to both the learning curve, and the minimums required to invest. Many investors don't have the exact sums of money to buy round lots of securities to achieve high yield without high risk. Several hundred dollars is usually not enough to buy a round lot of a stock, especially after deducting commissions. Instead, we provide you a better way. A way that allows you to participate in worldwide markets, without the complications, while investing the amounts you choose to invest.

Started January 2, 2012

Investments Plans

3% daily for 50 Business Days

Investment Range - $5 - $1499

4% daily for 50 Business Days

Investment Range - $1500 - $6999

5% daily for 50 Business Days

Investment Range - $7000 - $N/A

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / Alert Pay

-Referral commission: 5%

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KODDOS

http://biztoprofit.com/IN1050285

these mid term plans have affordable minimum set at $5 and the term is also reasonable, the program looks like a promising one and the ROI can be considered as reasonable too as the daily profits will have principal included in them, a total of 50% profit in 50 business days is sustainable plan.

Really good site with professional design and protected server. We can get multiple plans depend on our investment amount. I like them because of their fixed running days i.e. 50 days. But according to their 1st plan is very stable or profitable for any - because of their $5 of base amount and 3% daily RoI. I also like their 5% ref. back system that is very effective for any.

of course it is a good percentage of referral commission that is of 5% in offer, which is neither too small or too big, stable long term programs will have just 5% in offer in their referral program, yeah, the plans are much comfortable for small investors as well, there is links to three forums provided on their site.

• 3 weeks later...

This program has been paying for around one month now, to be exact, for 27 days, I think the program has sustainable plans in which the principal will be included in daily ROI, even the term is not so long, a fifty business days is two months to go for one successful round with the first plan.

Its good to invest in here one time. Just do hit and run. But I guess 50 business days cant' be consider a hit and run even if you invest in here in one cycle. If I invest in here I will invest minimum then compound then forget about this site. If its paying after my plan mature then great if not then charge to experience.