Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest-Income - invest-income.co.cc

I'm not admin

http://invest-income.co.cc

invest-income.co.cc is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, Safe4Invest group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

Plan:

4%-6% daily for 7 days,

120%-300% after 7 days,

500%-2000% after 30 days.

Minimum spend is US$10 and there is no maximum.

Accept: LibertyReserve

Link=> http://invest-income.co.cc

Site Info:

Started: January5,2012

Running days : -2

Active accounts:0

Total accounts:5

Total withdraws:0

Visitors online:22

The script and design of this site is way to simple.no uniqueness and moreso it looks unprofessional.moreso the site running for -2 day makes me think maybe it's not fully launched.Though the offered ROI is a bit high,i still think going a round or two after seeing a consistent paying status on monitors would be adviceable.

this program has free domain, so many investors think that this one has no sufficient income resources to earn through and pay their investors on time,images of LR & E-Gold to show up investors that they do accept these options only to invest with them, but I don't think E-Gold is used by anyone, now, it's closed I think.

This hyip looks very amateur and cannot be trusted because admin is just trying to attract investors using a free domain name.Anyone can use a free template and a domain name to start a site which indicates admin is new and with no money back up.

I beg to differ. Perhaps, admin knows that HYIP websites is very easy to scam money from investors, hence used such methods to scam others. Besides, admin is giving attractive rates to members, which are too attractive to be realistic in the long term.

• 2 weeks later...

Co.cc is a free domain and the program last paid on 6th January, that it stayed active only for four days and turned to scam, that is about a week ago, even the site went offline that it's inaccessible currently, so it's time to move on !