Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

YourSecureFund - YourSecureFund.com

i'm not admin

Link : https://www.yoursecurefund.com

YourSecureFund is a private investment company registered in Ontario since October, 2007. We are proud to offer any investor a wide spectrum of financial services that covers almost all financial directions of the development with uses best corporate solutions. The YourSecureFund - a team of experienced traders, whom uses safe trading systems for ever-increase of level of income of the investments and control the risks. They also applies fundamental, technical, computer and psychological analysis for determination the expectations of possible range amount. The YourSecureFund is a good possibility for investors to safely invest their money and get a good income in shortest terms. YourSecureFund seeks to provide a high level of service and offers several investment plans for comfortable investing of funds our members. Main principles of our company are simplicity, personal approach and availability for each investor. We offer every investor, who wants to get big profits quickly, be using our efficient online-platforms

Plan :

145% After 1 Day

245% After 3 Days

645% After 7 Days

1045% After 15 Days

2545% After 30 Days

8945% After 60 Days

Min $ 10 Max $5000

Reff Commission Upto 15%

Link : https://www.yoursecurefund.com

this short term program has SSL Security certified by Comodo CA Ltd, which is good to know that we can securely log in our accounts through this program, this site is hosted on lacehost server, the minimum and maximum amounts seems to be the same for all the plans within the range of $10 - $5000.

To be sincere only a greedy investor would fall for such a plan.over 40% ROI just after 24 hours is way too high.I would rather i skip this program several times over because it wouldnt even last a week.

I agree with you. Investors should invest in HYIP websites that offers low ROI, those that offers less than 2% daily. But for this website, perhaps we can try the hit-and-run method ? Wonder if that works, because from what I know, one of the newer HYIP websites turned into scamming in just less than 5 days in operation...

the plans obviously have quite higher unsustainable ROI in offer, but looking at their efforts in making the site secure and DDOS protected etc, it just gives an impression that it can stay active for a while, or for more than expected period if there is many investors the program gets, even RC of 15% is attractive offer too.

It is quite funny that invested amount is 13 times bigger than withdrawn amount,no hyip monitors are currently monitoring this site because when we visit rate us page,we remain on the same page and not enough proofs available to see.

yeah, I noticed that too, there is a big difference between the total deposits and total withdrawals, assuming the investors might have reinvested, I checked for it's status on Allhyipmonitors, where it has been given waiting status everywhere, and even scam status on BesteMoneys, so no update in this four days of this program, seems time to move on !