Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wealthstable - wealthstable.com

We welcome investors from all worldwide investors.Thank you for chosen Wealth Stable as their fund manager. We are pleased to offer you a unique service to multiply your capital. Our mutually beneficial cooperation in Wealth Stable service ensures 24/7/365 growth of our customer's funds.

By becoming our customer, you can make up to 30% daily from your investment.

23% - 30% daily for 5 days

http://www.wealthstable.com

Another nonsensical HYIP website offering 23% to 30% DAILY for 5 days. Who in the right mind will give such an ultra high ROI amount, knowing that it will make the website unstable and will not be able to survive for long ? Hence I suspect their admin's reasons for opening a HYIP website with such rates.

Invest with care in this website. I suggest ignoring this website totally.

it can be possible that the program may stay active for one or two rounds at least so that they can attract huge funds to the site with paying status for few days, I have noticed multiple payment options allowed in here to venture with like AP, STP along with usual LR & PM, AP is going to be a safe opion to risk our funds in it.

Wealth Stable looks like a short runner since admin did not advertised much to attract more investors.Currently it is getting monitored on only 2-3 monitors.Investment plans arent stable so usually investors will look for hit n run thing here.

Well that is very true indeed. Hit-and-run is a good strategy for this website. Besides, it seems that this website only offers 5 day plan and no other plans already ? That sounds weird and bad to me. I wonder if admin has the funds to pay up or not in the long term actually.

No payment proofs found yet

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r347343-.html

though the program is already four days old now, GoldPoll hasn't yet updated the status which is still waiting for this program, when I checked on Allhyipmonitors, all the monitoring sites listing this one have waiting status too, except MaxHyip which has paying status given to it with last paid information as on 2nd January.