Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalmarketadvertise - globalmarketadvertise.com

darwin

Standard :

Per click $0.005

Per ref. click $0.005

Upgraded Member's Benefits are as following:

Earn $0.01 per ad clicked. Earn $0.008 per ad clicked by your referrals. 'Premium Power Matrix'tag added to your name in the forums.

1% bonus from all of your referrals purchases. Earn 15% discount on any lottery ticket purchase. Earn 17% discount on any rented referrals purchase. Earn 25% discount on any renewals referrals purchase. Earn 30% discount on any recycle referrals purchase. You will be placed in the 5x5 spill over premium power matrix bonus from all referrals upgrade purchases. The money will be deducted from your Purchase Balance so please ensure you have enough money to purchase it - or it won't work.

I'm not Admin!

Free registration:

Registration - Global Market Advertise

The minimum cashout is $1

Payment Processor AlertPay and Paypal.

• 1 month later...

In the site's FAQ it is stated that any person in each house may join. But it is not fully explained if they could use the same IP address when registering all members of the household. It should be clarified so as not to be penalized later on the members who will do this.

I got your point but as advertisers mandatory rule it should be one member/computer/IP, so I guess I would prefer the safe side. In order not to get banned later on I would prefer to register only one account.