Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade-Invest - trade-invest.biz

i'm not admin

Link : http://trade-invest.biz

Hello,

I would like to introduce a new hyip website called Trade Invest. We are the only site, that offers DEPOSIT BONUS.

Example 1: If you deposit 20-99$, you will get 0.5$ for free! Its very simple. Bonus will be paid in 12 business hours.

Example 2: If you deposit more than 100$, you will get 1.5% of your deposit! This is limited offer, dont miss it!

Plan :

4.25% DAILY FOR 38 DAYS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT 10$)

10% WEEKLY FOR 22 WEEKS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT 40$)

1.5% DAILY LIFETIME!!! (MINIMUM DEPOSIT 10$)

Offer :

!!!SPECIAL OFFER FOR 5 FIRST MEMBERS HERE!!!

STEP1: Go to trade-invest.biz, register your account

STEP2: Deposit 20$ (THIS IS MINIMUM FOR THIS BONUS)

STEP3: Write here a post with your nickname

STEP4: You will receive 15% OF YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT!!! Bonus will be paid within 1 hour.

So, finally you will get 15%+ 1.5%!!! Only after 1 hour. Dont miss this chance!

Accept : LR

Link : http://trade-invest.biz

cheap and poor script, don't have any monitor that monitored them yet. that is one of their disadvantages, actually they have many like no SSL or DDOS protection. and the bad part from this site is high ROI,which also give us high risk. so i suggest to be careful when you want to invest here.

the risk is all on offer is invest long term and this is a difficult, and I am only one person who dared to invest in this site, and even then we do not know the clarity of this one man and it is good caution we need to keep. although only one day of their lives but remember if the money we want to go back at least the website is live until next month

What a lousy website script they have indeed. To cut cost is it ?

Their investment plans are lousy indeed, except for the high ROI, that is. Their lifetime package, if you invest $10 (profit 1% daily), you need 100 days to get back your investment. For the other packages, high ROI. Join at your own risk.

the program started online since 28th December, but there is news on 19th December can be found in their news section, regarding some attractive bonus on investment, no monitor and no transaction can be found on their site, but there is still two to three monitors listing this program and given waiting status for it.

It looks like a common script and no update of any monitor or any payment proof found anywhere.

Just wait for few day and you will find the same script and investment plan but with different site name.

Its really sad but true. You can find many such site around in HYIP's.

I think we should not invest in a program like this where there is no sign of payment yet, it is just two days old now, so we should wait and watch to see it's performance, there should be fast improvements and updates in a short term hyip, but this one seems not trust worthy.