Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Solid Profit - Solid-profit.com

i'm not admin

Link : http://www.solid-profit.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.solid-profit.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan :

120% after 5 days, 142% after 10 days

Min/Max spend: $10/$20,000

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Link : http://www.solid-profit.com

Solid - Profit has short term investment plans but they are different than most of the newly launched short term sites.We get all the ROI along with the principal after 5 days where in other sites we get after just 1 day but well this site is not safe to invest now,may be we could try it if we see some growth.

the returns offered in these plans are quite high and unsustainable, 20% in just five days is something like 4% daily and the ten days plan has something like 4.2% daily, having AP option to deposit will be better, but I think this site is lying on SSL and DDOS features.

the returns offered in these plans are quite high and unsustainable, 20% in just five days is something like 4% daily and the ten days plan has something like 4.2% daily, having AP option to deposit will be better, but I think this site is lying on SSL and DDOS features.

It is very common to say lies about security features in short term hyips so taking risk in this kind of sites can make us money but we cannot guarantee that our accounts will be safe with solid-profit,it can be hacked anytime,I avoid short term sites with no SSL unless the site is online for a long time.

@macky110

I think that is a good suggestion for short term investors to let them know that they should not trust these programs without SSL security since there is a chance of our e-currency accounts getting hacked anytime, that is why the program admins lie on security, I think so.