Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Seo Sprint - seosprint.net

RecordsHYIP

How I wish I can earn like you guys in here. Its really good to see proof of payments in dollars. If only I have extra money I'm going to invest in here also. But right now. Even if I want to be regular member in here I can't because I'm simply not that active in ptc anymore. I have spend too much time in ptp that I don't have time in ptc anymore.

SEOSprint has no paid memberships - they only have free membership. Free SMS confirmation lets you withdraw daily. But it seems that the site has been down nearly two days due to maintenance now, but I hope they'd get back online soon. Need to use other sites meantime.

Site will be open at 20 april 2012 year.

Only free membership. Different membership you can reach by your activity. More activity, more high status, it can give you more high procent from your referrals.

Also you can registred under reffer which has high membership and give 90 procent refback.

So your reffer get 65 procent from your earning and automatic back you 90 procent from his 65. So you can get 58 procent just from person which invited you.

For example you earn $0,01 and directly you get autorefback $0,006

So you reach $1 and you get refback $0,58

So person which registred without reflink will lost same extra money.

Just you need find reffer which has high status and give you refback 90 procent. In this site many persons like you need. I can give some reflink. I am not high status because I was not active long time.

This is true, most PTC sites let's you earn between $0.02 to $0.04 as a free member. I'll definitely free up some hours in order to do some clicking here!

I earn just from click $0,10 minimum. And $1 minimum from offers. Easy offer $0,10 - just visit site and click same pages and ads.

• 3 weeks later...

I just joined this site today. Seeing all the payment proofs and sharing of members experience in earning here is very motivating.

@Pinay i was sold when you said you were earning here $1 a day and able to do payment request daily, i don't think you find sites like this one everyday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best think always come with quantity in ptc right now. Having more referrals and having more ptc sites to click means good earning in ptc sites. I'm happy to see proof of payments. Its really convince me that this site is still stable until now. I'm now thinking of joining this site and if I do join this site I'm thinking when in a day I will going to click in here since I'm active posting in ptp forums.

@budado It's the same with me. Go with quantity if you want to earn in PTC sites. Initially i was just clicking on a handful of sites but then i realized that the idle time spent waiting for new ads to become available can be spent clicking on other sites. Although you would need a lot of patience since you would be joining, clicking then occasionally the sites you are working on would either close, stop paying and turn into scam.

It's nice to see that this site is still paying and i noticed that it is also paying in Liberty Reserve.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its really good if you have list of ptc sites to post daily. If you can only have 100 good and paying ptc site its really does not matter if you earn .1 cents per click or 1 cent per click as in the end of the month its all about quantity clicks. Just imagine if you have 100 ptc site that you earn 1 dollar a month on average or even lets say 50 dollars a month on average that's already a good earning. that's why its good to join seo sprint just to add to your list of ptc site to click.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know (or be able to find out) the script that SEOSprint is using? I know that it's not (at least completely) custom as I've seen loads of the sites with the same script. I have an idea about a site that this script would be perfect for...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...