Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HailINVEST - HailINVEST.biz

i'm not admin

Link : http://hailinvest.biz

Hello and welcome to Hailinvest. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with Hailinvest, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal.

Plan :

75 days (Return Your Principal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Testing Plan $5 - $30 0.40

Medium $31 - $250 0.46

Large $251 - $1,000,000 0.48

Calculate your profit >>

170% after 100 days (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Professional Plan $10 - $450 160.00

Veteran Plan $451 - $100,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% after 160 days Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

SMALL $25 - $500 230.00

MEDIUM $501 - $1,000 255.00

LARGE $1,001 - $5,000 280.00

HUGE $5,001 - $100,000 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

LIFE TIME PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Forever Interest Earn $3 - $1,000,000 0.55

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, AP

Ref : up to 3%

Link : http://hailinvest.biz

this program is already online for thirteen days now, and the monitors started to add it now that there is waiting status for it, for two days now, well, there is some news update on the site that the instant payment feature is enabled and also that there is some announcement of new life time plan as well.

I don't understand why monitors still show waiting status for this on for five days now, I think they should move it to problem status, since we can't wait for payments from a site that have daily plans, for around a week now, well, even the plans in this site look strange, like after 100 days, or after 160 days etc.

The site is still new ,so monitoring sites are still shows waiting status , I think that it will be a successful and will be able to pay because it provides reasonable profit rates this may be low rates, but it will make the site is able to pay for investors for a long time already ,

I think I think it's worth a try here , Especially as the site offers a variety of means of payment to investors .

but unfortunately, there is yet no update in their status on monitors, monitors added on their site claims that there is yet no payment received from this program, I feel like it is suspicious now, they have low returns in offer, but it's been long enough for them waiting to pay.

earnings is in daily profit. that means every day they suppose to pay investors. Now theirs only two question that need to be answer. First theirs no proof of payments yet because theirs no investors yet. If theirs no investors then do you think its good to invest in here? Of course no right? Now if theirs investors and they don't get paid then its much worse then the first one.

Hailinvest has been moved back to paying status from waiting so i feel admin has resumed payouts and now paying every investor on time however the popularity of this site is still less since it is getting advertised on PTC sites instead of hyip monitors.Its the time to add some more hyip monitors to gain potential investors.

@macky110

good to know that there is ad banners of this site on PTC too, well, there is really very few monitors listing this one, around eight, but few of them are famous too, so I think there is enough promotion of this site, and one by one all these monitors started to move the status to active again, I think this program is going to be worth to give it a try.