Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eurox Trader - euroxtrader.com

I am not the Admin.

Eurox Trader

Welcome to EuroxTrader

EuroxTrader is a Private Online Investment and Network Program where invited members can invest and refer others to make money. We have developed a Investment Platform that will grow unlike many HYIP programs that never last long enough for your to make money. We do not claim to be one of the best Investment Program but we have designed this program to grow and last due to the carefully low risk structure of our pay plan.

Our Team consists of Consultants and Traders with years of trading experience and business marketing knowledge. The strategies of our team is based on monitoring and analyzing fundamental and technical data, research of secure investments, research of forex, currency fluctuations and risk management.

Your investment is managed by a qualified and skilled team of investment experts, committed to provide you a long term and well balance investment business platform.

Efficient asset management involves two core disciplines Evaluation and Preservation.

Evaluation researching, analyzing and picking the right stocks and bonds. We remain focused on these core disciplines to provide the highest degree of expertise and offer competitive interest rates to our clients.

Investment Offers: 1.5% - 2.5% daily for 80 days

5plansA.jpg

Accepts: LR

6% ref. commission

Link: https://euroxtrader.com/

I think the minimum is set at quite high amount of $20, which is unaffordable, also I think that this program lies about SSL security, the Comodo is the image shown on the site, but not real link, this site may not stay active for at least one complete round of 80 days, but the returns offered is low, so may stay for few days active.

I think this site is still in pre launch state, since there is no announcement of the launching of the site on their news section for four days now, but during this stage of the site, we can have accounts in their program for free !

2011-12-20 Pre-Launch News

We will be launching a new Investment Platform and a Lucrative Hybrid Referral Compensation Plan

with Infinity Level Group Pairing Bonus. This is Not just another one of those Hyip programs.

During this Pre-launch we are offering you a FREE Account to help you get started

Serious Online Marketers, MLM Network Leaders and Admin of Monitors

Contact Us and Setup Your Free Account - Limited Period only

Email us and let us know your details and the country you are interested

well, yeah, this one is active now for around one week, and there is payments of 28th December around, that is of today, no wonder to see it active, since the plan features are different and the ROI is low and sustainable for few months, as it is going to take long enough to reach BEP.

• 2 months later...

Update :

this program has been living for 81 days now and has been active so far, the latest payment proof of this program available around is of 12th March, I think this one can be active for a long time due to it's sustainable ROI offered in these mid term plans, one of the top ten ranked programs on monitors.

Its really amazing that this program is sustaining for so long time, most of the early investors would have reached BEP by now, i did not plan to invest here as i did not want to spend 20$, just wanted to test it with 10$ and later on i forgot about this program as it did not become very popular.