Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Deposit4money - Deposit4money.com

i'm not admin

Link : http://deposit4money.com

Deposit4Money is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers.

In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

Plan :

1000% after 1 hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $250 - $25,000 1000.00

60% hourly on 5 hours

Plan 1 $150 - $50,000 60.00

25% hourly on 6 hours

Plan 1 $100 - $50,000 25.00

250% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $75 - $50,000 1.00

12% daily on 15 days

Plan 1 $50 - $50,000 12.00

0.80% daily forever

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 0.80

Accept LR, PM

Link : http://deposit4money.com

well, no admin can pay such high returns like 1000% hourly, this is scam type of plans, but there is last plan which have low returns on investment on daily basis, I think we should better give it a skip and not to deposit in these kind of programs, where there is sure loss in case if we try in this, also all the plans asking higher amounts in minimum to participate in them.

I do not understand why this hyip owners keep such high ROI,i don't think they might be getting so many investors.Only new investors who don't have any knowledge about hyips will fall in their trap.

yeah, I wonder these programs also will have a separate ratings page and get few monitors listing them too, I just have checked out on their site and there is few monitors in their ratings page with paying status for this hourly plan site., I guess these kind of sites will only pay to few monitor to have paying status.