* Instant payments

* Referral program 1-10%

* SSL by Comodo

* Dedicated Server

* Unique Script

* Unique Design

Link to view and register ==>>

My deposit:

The amount of 50 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Date: 13:14 19.12.11. Batch: 6925027

Deposit To 135 After 1 day by hyipsinfo

affiliate commissions up to 10% is fine, not much for this short term program, but still attractive, the site has nice attractive design and there is just $5 minimum to start with participation in their investment program, the ROI looks unusual, but may pay for few days in the beginning, I think it is worth giving a try with minimum funds to the program.

well, there is a lot of monitors added this program to their list and monitoring the program, that has been paying for five days now, good profits for early birds, since the returns offered in these short term plans is attractive, I guess the program might have gained a high level support from investors that it remained alive so far.

well, monitors listing this one have good percentage of RCB in offer, I think this program is doing good now, it's been five days old and there is active status for it so far, latest payment proofs of 24th December can be found around, but it's true that the returns offered in here is quite high that the program can be risky to venture with.

I think the admin has planned to keep the site active for at least one week, so the program might have set the minimum at $5 so that small investors can afford to take part in their investment program, I must say that this site can be risky at this stage to enter, since it is paying for a week now that is a long time to run for a short term hyip like this that offers high returns.