Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pay Hourly - payhourly.net

I'm not admin.

Pay Hourly is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss.

110% after 1 hour - Instant withdraw

Plan Spend Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 110.00

10% hourly for 12 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spend Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 9.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 9.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $20,000 10.00

250% after 1 day - Instant withdraw

Plan Spend Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 250.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >>> http://payhourly.net

this program has been running for one day now and there is paying status for it, this hourly plan program has got quite high returns offered in these plans, that I suspect that they might be paying only monitors to keep the status active, but there is few transactions found in the paid out page as well of 19th December, so it might be paying for now, but can't predict it's life time.

10% profit after just 1 hour is an amazing ROI but i wish it could really work.I still don't understand why hyip owners come up with such unreal ROI.I feel pity for those who trust in this sites and invest funds.I would rather risk my funds in new long term sites than this low life scams.

well, this site is not loading any more, I think it's gone for good, usually hourly plan programs like this stay opened for deposits even after they turn to scam for few days then the site will get closed, here it quickly went offline, I hope many newbies would have been saved, otherwise it was quite high and attractive ROI.