Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BackBone-Fund - backbone-fund.com

I am not the Admin.

BackBone-Fund

Our company Backbone Fund helps you to get an incredible high return on your investments. If you don't like to waste time and if you want to earn big money easy - this program is for you. To participate in our program you need only one thing. All you need is desire to get rich. Our professional financial team and financial advisers are always at your service. We will help you to earn easy way. You can deposit any amount of money at any moment, and we have no withdrawal minimum. You can get your profit at any moment.

Investment Plans:

26% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $50,000 26.00

102% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan 1 $50 - $50,000 102.00

9.33% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

Plan 1 $2 - $200 9.10

Plan 2 $201 - $50,000 9.33

120% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $200 115.00

Plan 2 $201 - $50,000 120.00

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Up to 15% ref. commission

Link: http://backbone-fund.com/

well, this hourly plan program is active now for two days so far, latest payment proofs can be found around as well, but this site has got untrusted connection, that is why I didn't have moved further to allow it to get opened somehow ignoring the warning from browser, those that can't afford to risk in hourly plans better give it a skip.

well, this hourly plan site has problem status now, even few moved it to not paying as well, I think it's time to move on, of course there is paying status but the last payment information is of 18th December, looks like this one stopped to pay since 18th December, but still the site is left opened for deposits.