Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dreamy Capital - dreamy-capital.com

I am not admin

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Dreamy Capital, a reliable short-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Plans:

5% hourly for 21 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

7% hourly for 15 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $5 - $10,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

13% hourly for 8 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 13.00

Calculate your profit >>

27% hourly for 4 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $100 26.00

Plan 2 $101 - $10,000 27.00

Calculate your profit >>

105% after 1 hour - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $40 - $100 103.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 104.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 105.00

Accept: AP, PM, LR

Link >>> http://dreamy-capital.com

The plans being offered here are okay and should be sustainble.moreso the script and design is attractive but really am always sceptical about hourly programs because they have a higher tendency of turning scam.i would rather i skip this program even though they have a paying status on the monitor listed at their site.

The minimum spend is very less on this hyip and it has SSL encryption and a decent template.Everything looks attractive but investment plans give hourly profit which is always a risky thing.Some monitors show paying status here while Hyipparty showing not paying so may be it has already stopped paying.

this program last paid on 17th or 18th that is for one or two days in the beginning and then this hourly plan site turned out to be scam site, and at this stage of one week, even the site is not loading or went offline, I think it's time to declare it a scam or closed program and time to move on.