Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Speed Fantastic - speed-fantastic.com

I am not admin

Welcome to Speed Fantastic INC, In a market environment, which remains challenging and turbulent, we are dedicated to provide a professional investment service of the highest quality. Being able to combine our technical resources with human experience and analytic approach to Forex trading and gold, we deliver excellent results for the benefit of our clients. Speed-Fantastic.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, gold and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

SF BASIC PACKAGES

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

2% Daily For 60 Days $20 - $250 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

SF ADVANCE PACKAGES

2.5% Daily For 60 Days $251 - $500 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

SF PREMIUM PACKAGES

3.5% Daily For 60 Days $501 - $750 3.50

Calculate your profit >>

SF ULTIMATE PACKAGES

5% Daily For 60 Days $751 and more 5.00

Accept: LibertyReserve

Link >>> https://Speed-Fantastic.com

basic package is profitable, and worth give a try, but the minimum is set at too high amount of $20, the rest of the plans have around 5% daily, which I don't think too high as well, since the minimum is high for those plans, and seems these plans are of kind in which principal included in daily profits.

at this stage, the total deposited from the information on site statistics is around $60 K within one week online now, I think this one has been quite successful in attracting investors to the program, currently they have been paying for a week now, hopefully they will stay active for few months unlike new program that disappear after Christmas.