Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stashsomecash - stashsomecash.net

There are dozens of ways to spend money – you can get yourself a brand new 3D Home Cinema, a new Car or even a new House if your budget allows. This might make you happy at first, but then you will realize that the money is gone and earning more of it is a tough job nowadays. So why not invest it and let it grow? Unfortunately high profits can not be generated without the appropriate capital and the proper expertise. However, thanks to the growing market of online payment processors and the wide audience of the internet, it is possible to pool your funds with other investors and let professionals manage them. And this is exactly what our team does.

110% afetr 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 110.00

125% after 2 days

Plan 1 $20 - $2,500 125.00

140% after 3 days

Plan 1 $50 - $5,000 140.00

http://stashsomecash.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

Info:Started Nov 4, 2010

Running days 0

Total accounts 113

Active accounts 63

Total deposited $ 2,158.01

Total withdraw $ 3.88

Visitors online 19

Members online 11

Last update Nov 4, 2010

They have launched today and have not only received a decent amount of deposit but they also have had some withdrawals.

According to their plans, at least one day of wait is required but they have had withdrawals on the first day itself.

I need some proofs before thinking about the site as it looks risky to me.

@nikhil you are right that no plan pay the same day itself. But we should not forget that when someone refers he earns referal commission and i think these withdrawals are referal commission only.

Further good thing about this program is minimum investment being only 1$ is affordable.

But roi is quite high and cannot be sustained for long. Investment duration being 1-3 days only i think can be tried with once or twice with minimum but after seeing payment proofs i mean after 1-2 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This site has run only for 3 days before it turned in to a scam. I never expect this to stop paying too soon.

I feel the Admin is a cheater and the program didn't fail soon

As per my calculation the plans would have felt difficult to sustain only after 2 weeks and not before

But as already the monitors has stated this site as having problem its better to keep our hands off