Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

centiago - centiago.com

quangnam52335

Welcome To Centiago.com

Here at Centiago.com you can earn an extra stream of income by completing simple tasks; We have advertisers that will pay you real cash money to simply view their websites, and other advertisers will pay you even more to join their various programs! Here at Centiago.com you can earn an extra stream of income by completing simple tasks; We have more to join their various programs!

payout is $0.50 through pp and ap

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

Privilege : Standard

Pay Per Click : 0.001$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0005$

Payout Minimum : 0.5$

Payout Method : Manually

Payout Via : AP & PP

REGISTER HERE

Centiago is looks like a new ptc site because i could not find any payout proofs on the forum.This is an aurora site where the click rates are meant to be low but admin made a good move by keeping low minimum cashout as 0.50$,it can inspire users to click daily and reaching payout within a short period.

I am actually seeing that site for the first time and the look of the site is decent. I don't know since when it was established so that one will be able to know if they should have start to pay their members and if one can find payment proofs anywhere before joining. And I am sure there advertising will be cheap too making it ideal for advertisers