Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

microtechfund - microtechfund.com

Hello my name is Marcus Miranda and I'm the CEO of microtechfund, I am a business administrator by profession and have spent much of my life to search for new investment and capitalization options. At the micro technology or (nanotechnology) we have found a new and innovative option to invest as it is the science that is revolutionizing the world, and is an area with very rapid growth and still very unexplored for new investors. This has given us the safety of entering a market that is the future of technology.

Our vision is focused on developing business ideas that will benefit both us and our users, and establish ourselves as a leading program in the area of investments online.Provide good service to our customers is one of our main objectives since you are our reason for being, Our staff is trained in all areas to provide the best care and that you feel comfortable with us.

2% Daily For 45 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

2% Daily For 45 Days $10 and more 2.00

1 Unit = $1.00 :: Cashout term = Daily

2.5% Daily For 60 Days

2.5% Daily For 60 Days $500 and more 2.50

3% Daily For 75 Days

3% Daily For 75 Days $1,000 and more 3.00

TEST

TEST $1 - $100 3.20

http://www.microtechfund.com/?ref=36

Program site has professional design and good look. Returns are quite attractive as principal will be available in your account balance after plan ends.

Further 2-3% daily roi for 45-75 days term cannot be said excessive so i feel it is sustainable for quite long period. Minimum of 10$ is affordable for many of us but it would have been a lower amount it was gong to be better. I was interested in test plan posted in thread but i did not find test plan on the site. No monitors yet on the site so we have to wait as the program proves itself.

Well @Nikhil they have showed the amount invested in this hyip look at the stats:

Running Days 4

Total Members 115

Active Members 54

Members Online 0

Total Active Deposits $3441

Two out of 3 monitors are still in waiting status but one list4hyp has "paying" staus. So still the doubts are here, let us wait some more.

Well the site has paying status now on monitors since 4 days.

$3441 in 5 days little life is good response they got from investors

though some of this amount would be of monitors then even 3000$ is quite good amount in my opinion.

Test plan was looking attractive "TEST $1 - $100 3.20" being minimum 1$ and 3.20% a day attractive return, but i could not see this plan on the site.

quite good script, reasonable daily interest rate and plan is not too long. also already monitored by hyip monitor site and paying status. looks like reliable hyip site for me. I hope they will last long.

I agree friend it looks reliable at least plans are such that looks sustainable and when it pays regularly for few days - may attract good investments.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree friend it looks reliable at least plans are such that looks sustainable and when it pays regularly for few days - may attract good investments.

Even though the Admin has designed the plans to look sustainable seems like the Admin is a cheater since as per the site stats the active deposit is $9084 but he has stopped paying from 23rd November onwards. is very difficult to believe plans even if they seem sustainable since many cheating Admin create sustainable plan to cheat the depositors

As per monitors last payment was made on 23rd November by this program

and after that not paid anyone, So it is scam now -

Though looking at nice plan and appearance of the program this program has gone in very short term

- there was nothing like facing financial problem as per stats but it was admins intention that made him scam

And program turned scam much earlier than any one would have expected.