Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MKB Investing - mkbinvesting.com

I am not the Admin.

MKB Investing

Welcome to MKB Investing Group

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. MKB Investing Group is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Our team is entirely made up of highly experienced and qualified experts with many years of experience of investing in the Capital market. They are professional investor’s money managers, and capital market analysts. Our trading department, consisting of dozens of professional traders worldwide, has been successfully operating on all of the major financial markets of the world. However, besides online trading operations we operate with a wide range of offline investments.

The technical support department, employing 500 people, based worldwide, thus ensures uninterruptible 24x7x365 online support of the system and its users regardless of the time belt and the part of the world they are. Our increasingly challenging objectives encourage us to explore new areas and sectors of the world financial business. We are continuously developing new efficient strategies and investment products for our present and future investors.

Our main goal is to provide our clients with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety. MKB Investing Group enables its clients to diversify their investment portfolio and take advantage of those great opportunities the capital market can offer.

Investment Plans:

Silver Investment Plan

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Basic $25 - $1,000 1.00

Advanced $1,001 - $2,500 1.20

Professional $2,501 and more 1.75

Gold Investment Plan

Basic $250 - $1,000 2.00

Advanced $1,001 - $2,500 2.40

Professional $2,501 and more 3.50

Platinum Investment Plan

Basic $500 - $1,000 3.00

Advanced $1,001 - $2,500 3.25

Professional $2,501 and more 4.00

Accepts: LR only

Link: https://www.mkbinvesting.com/

I did not get impressed with the template admin is using because its the most commonly used by owners who want to scam early but i would say that the investment plans are really good and for long term,if it remains more than 75 days then i will consider it for investing but i don't think it can.

@macky110

I think 75 days will be too long for this program to survive, since there is not much security measures taken in here, it seems, even the program offers low returns, with higher minimum set at $25, either the minimum should have set at lower amounts or that the ROI should be a bit high than what they offer currently, 1%.