Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

businesslevel - businesslevel.biz

Welcoming All Members

BusinessLevel.BIZ is here to help you expanding your finances. We have major backup funds from FOREX trading and broker investment activities.

We are proud to bring you a revolutionary project that will benefit both members and us.

Be A Member

Register yourself and start referring others. We offer 5% referral commission and watch out for our referral contest.

Make Deposit

To gain benefit from this program you must make a deposit as low as $1. Benefits include daily dividend on deposit and referral commission. The minimum spend is $1 and the maximum spend is $10000.

Plan Your Investment

You can make additional spends as many times as you want but the total spends must not exceed $10000 at one time.

Promote Fairly

We encourage members to promote this program but we do not tolerate SPAM. Multiple accounts are not allowed or your account will be automatically suspended.

UP TO 11% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Start level $1 - $999 10.50

Normal level $1,000 - $4,999 10.70

Business level $5,000 - $10,000 11.00

UP TO 120% AFTER 10 DAYS!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Start level $1,000 - $2,499 115.00

Normal level $2,500 - $4,999 117.00

Business level $5,000 - $10,000 120.00

http://businesslevel.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site design is just average but i agree that it has different look, and ddos protection is mentioned on the site..

ROI is very reasonable and sustainable as well. The only plan which has affrodable minimum starting at 1$ gives 10.5% daily for 10 days that is 1/2% daily profit.

No other plan has minimum deposit less than 1000$. Well This program is listed on goldpoll (though being new is in waiting status), this itself indicates that admin plans long about this program.

• 2 weeks later...

it is no longer accessible.; though they haev good plan i have some doubts on this one. anyways, since they are not accessible any more. then i think this one has turned scam already or just closed down too early.

I cannot open this site either,

This appears to have gone already.

Even the plans were quite high profit and it cannot be expected that it was going to stay longer.

• 4 weeks later...

it is no longer accessible.; though they haev good plan i have some doubts on this one. anyways, since they are not accessible any more. then i think this one has turned scam already or just closed down too early.

This site is no more scam its legit may be the site has suffered some DDOS problems and have gone offline

The monitors also indicate its paying but there are only two monitors listed so far

Site look is different and plans are loaded with reasonable returns

The only affordable plan is "Start level $1 - $999 10.50"

which pays 10.5% daily for 10 days that is total 5% profit in 10 days is quite reasonable and can be sustained for very longer term.

I dont feel any other plan is going to affect sustainability as no other plan allows less than 1000$ investment - which hardly anyone is going to invest in a hyip.

This seems nice program and it is expected to stay longer period

Profit promised is very reasonable as the first play only give net profit of .5% a

day which cannot be said to be excessive in hyip investment.

Invest duration is only 10 days so we come out with profit very fast.