Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xtrafx - xtrafx.net

I'm not admin

https://xtrafx.net

WELCOME TO XTRAFX.NET

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After 7 years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Forex Investment Fund (FIF), a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

Plan:

2.5% Daily For 90 Days - Principal Included

3.5% Daily For 60 Days - Principal Included

4.5% Daily For 30 Days - Principal Included

Accept: LibertyReserve and Alertpay

Link=> https://xtrafx.net

I think the returns offered on daily basis is not so high, since the plans are of type in which principal will be included in daily profits, so it will be a total of 225% going to be returned from here in the term of three months, a clear profit of 125%, something like 1.4% daily, sustainable plans.

The ROI offered here is very low and reasonable.and principle will not be returned at the end but the profit will be high in return.The program seems to survive for a long period as it has offered a low ROI.But I would suggest to wait before investing here to see how this program gets popular and to obveserve its status and updates before investig here.

I am not able to access this site at the moment, there is problem loading the page, but the status of this is paying everywhere, it is listed and getting monitored, the last payout was on 16th Dec, I think the site will be back soon with fixing all the issues to bring the site back to normal.

I think the ROI being offered here is moderate and should be sustainable.The SSL script is okay and i really think the program would go a long way.Though the program is still young i think the fluctuating status on their monitors would make me wait a few days before investing in here.

the program is in search of regional representatives, interested can apply, here is the latest news from the program as on 17th Dec 2011 !

Regional Representative

XtarFX is looking for regional representative in your country or area.

Advantages of become XtraFX regional representative :

1) Bonus system

Every month, the top 3 regional representatives will be awarded a bonus.

2) Special commission rates

Regional representatives will receive higher referral commissions than other clients

which are:

7% from all first level referral deposits

1% from all second level referral deposits

0.5% from all third level referral deposits

3) The calculation is performed based on several indicators:

Number of active referrals

Their deposit amount

The higher these indicators are, the higher rating you reach on the regional representatives

list on the XtraFX web page; accordingly you will get more internet traffic and

possibilities to obtain more referrals.

For those who are interested to become XtraFX regional representative. Kindly contact the

Company CEO by email : admin@XtraFX.net With the details as below :

1) Please tell us about your experience.

2) What makes you think you can work with XtraFX.

3) Ways of representing XtraFX :

- Online assistance

- Telephone assistance

- Arrangement of meetings and conferences

- Online promotion

- Offline promotion

- Use social networks as a promotion tool (e.g. Facebook, Tweeter)

- Post ads on YouTube

4) Full Name :

5) Email :

6) Yahoo Messanger Contact :

7) Telephone Number :

8) Address :

Thank you.

Regards,

Michael Tim

CEO XtraFX

www.XtraFX.net

Email : admin@XtraFX.net