Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UrBest - ur-best.com

I am not admin

UrBest gives to members an opportunity to earn the passive, steady, fixed income on the investments. We are an international, private investment group, concentrating first of all on investments in other funds, ordinary actions, actions, and other. The group independently copes the command which has devoted of professionals with essential experience in financial sectors.

Plans:

26% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $10,000 26.00

Calculate your profit >>

102% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 102.00

Calculate your profit >>

9.33% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

Plan 1 $3 - $200 9.10

Plan 2 $201 - $10,000 9.33

Calculate your profit >>

120% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $200 115.00

Plan 2 $201 - $10,000 120.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >>> http://ur-best.com

the lower the plan term is the higher the minimum set for that plan, I think we should better risk in the last plans with higher term up to 12 hours but the minimum required for those are just $3, so it will be better to risk in the 12 hours plans, which has affordable minimum, and the risk is there as any hourly plan site.

@macky110

well, the name of the program might be unprofessional, but the admin of this hourly plan site might have intended to attract investors with a different name for the program, whatever, the program has got paying status and it is active in spite of the higher returns offered in the plans, that is much appreciated.

I just have tried to open the site but it's unavailable at the moment, I think this is gone for good, just like any other hourly plan programs, it's good to know that this one ws active for two days in the beginning, but turned to scam early just like that is a common thing happens with hourly plan programs.