Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailypaytripler - dailypaytripler.com

i`m not admin

DailyPayTripler is dedicated to providing you with responsive Advertising coupled with Passive Daily Income, we know you want to get started right away but please take some few minutes to read our getting started guide in other to better understand how the entire program works!

Plan : 2.5% daily for 60 days

http://www.dailypaytripler.com/?ref=vnmonitor

this tripler is paying 2.5% daily ROI, unlike other programs, they also allow us to withdraw daily, so it is like an hyip, where we can make an investment and withdraw on daily basis, it will be a total of 150% in just two months term, I think the is not too high, and even the higher ROI in this principal included in daily profit plan, helps us to reach BEP faster.

We cannot call this site HYIP,it sounds more like a money cycler even though it gives daily ROI.I see this site is paying consistently just like the JSSTRIPLER for a week or more but it is difficult to say how long it will remain,its completely depend on the money flow.

so I think it should be well promoted around on forums and monitors, in order to gain popularity,

I have noticed this site is looking attractive, with few ad banners on the site, I think the site is earning through many ways,

hopefully, it may stay active and turn out to be popular like successful JSSTripler.

• 2 weeks later...

well, when I checked for it's status on Allhyipmonitors, I have noticed there is only two monitors, new ones with one forum link provided on that site so that we can have the status details of this program, it is having paying status and last payment is done on 23rd December, though it is not like just a hyip, good to know this one paying for two weeks now.

yeah, there is few payment proofs available from this program and this tripler is paying so far, but my concern is that the program is not getting good promotion, I can see only two monitors listing this one, but money cycler programs like this require good promotional offers to run for a long time.

I think we can make better profits from this tripler if we can manage to risk in higher funds in this program, so it is going to pay a $150 back on our $100 investment, within two months, but we should first research on the present status of the program and proofs around.