Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fund-Daddy - Fund-Daddy.com

i`m not admin

he company "Fund-Daddy.com" offers you to start earning good money.

We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money.

We initiate the program to provide you a platform for playing funds and making profits.

You do not have to make any effort to start getting money. The only challenge will be to put your specific sum of money to your account and daily watch them increase. Our agents work in the currency market for many years. They trade your money: buy or sell currency on financial markets. They get a good profit, which we list you on the account. Trade goes every day, and money in your account will grow every day. Our support will answer your questions. If you do not like the service, you can contact us or take their money and stop working with us. The latter choice is always yours. A week later, you will not have to go to work. You'll get as much money as you want. It all depends on your investment. So if you want to grow up and become financially independent, join us today.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Fund-Daddy welcomes investors from all over the globe to join a unique money making opportunity brought to you by real investors and not gamblers.

Our corporation always offers the most advanced investment solutions and tries to provide a excellent standard of service for our customers.

Beginner Plan - 120% after 1 day - Min. deposit $2 Max deposit $200

Standard Plan - 200% after 5 days Min. deposit $5 Max deposit $500

Advanced Plan - 250% after 10 days Min. deposit $20 Max deposit $2000

Premium Plan - 500% after 20 days Min. deposit $50 Max deposit $5000

Ultimate Plan - 1000% after 43 days Min. deposit $100 Max deposit $20000

Accepts: Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

http://fund-daddy.com/?ref=mid000ooo

I have noticed that the referral commission is quite high and attractive, 15% ! there is online support service, even the plans have minimum set at affordable amounts starting from $2, in their plans, the longer the term is, the higher the ROI as well as the higher the minimum required for participate in it.

Looks very attractive.This site only monitor in its ratind and has PAYING status for now.ROI offered here is very high and attractive.ANd I am glad to know that this site is accepting both LR and Ap.The minimum required to deposit here is not high $2 can be affordable.And the most attractive feature of this program is its RCB which 15% very high and attractive.

well, good to know that the program has got active status around, it's been two days old now and obviously there will be payment proofs released from this program since the site also offers daily plan as well, even if there is referral commission received, the site can be declared active.

except one, Hyip Poll monitor, that has paying status for this program for three days now, the rest two monitors listing this one have waiting status for it, BesteMoneys show unknown status for this program, the ROI is highly unsustainable, better to give it a skip or risk low funds in here.

I don't think this site will have a paying power to reach ten days. I'm sure its going to turn to scam. with in ten days. this site is not that good. simply because its plan is just too high to be sustainable site. I suggest you make good with your money by just keeping it.

good to see few monitors getting added to the site these days and two of them have already updated status of paying for it, according to them the last payment released from the program was on 17th Dec that is today, I think this program has been paying for five days now and might be risky to venture with here after.

• 4 weeks later...