Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Golden Reserved - GoldenReserved.com

I am not admin!

http://www.goldenreserved.com/

GOLDENRESERVED.Inc is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. GOLDENRESERVED.Inc has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

12.5% Daily FOR 12 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $125,000 12.50

Calculate your profit >>

25% - 27% DAILY FOR 5 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 25.00

Plan 2 $201 and more 27.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://www.goldenreserved.com/

the site has got connection secured, SSL security is now available for this site, check out the latest news as on 8th Dec 2011 !

Secure Connection

Dec-9-2011 11:02:16 AM

A secure connection is available in accessing our website is now available. You can click this link SSL VERSION for secure connection.

well, we can't say about the stability of the program, because the plan 25% daily for 5 days has unsustainable ROI, I remember few programs with such offers could manage to stay active for few rounds for months, but few scammed quickly, for now this one has been active for two days so far.

Add Fb admin

==================================

Hello investors !

Visit us on Facebook and please add http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003211608861

Please share your comments on the information on or about Trade Our ​​Business.

We greatly appreciate it if you want to be a business cooperation with goldenreserved.com

==================================

there is links stated on the site to popular review blogs and top forums, but those links are not working, I have received 404 page not found error on trying to open the link 'View All forums & monitors', then when I tried to open individual links of the forums, there is error message, that the file was not retrieved.

@macky110

it might had been under construction, whatever, now the above links are functioning properly, there is monitors page loaded and the current status of the program is paying for around a week now,

the links below to monitors and forums are still not working and redirect me to error page !

@macky110

even I think so, those monitors that showing paying status for it might be getting paid selectively, even the amount asked as minimum requirement is too high a $10 to make a test spend to it, let's see if this one continues to stay active, may be it's paying as it is just a week old now.