Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Speedtreasury - Speedtreasury.com

I am not admin

SpeedTreasury

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

SPEED TREASURY is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

4% daily for 30 days

$20 - $999

4.5% daily for 30 days

$1,000 and more

Accept LibertyReserve

SpeedTreasury

Affiliates Christmas Contest!

=======================================

2011 Christmas and New Year 2012, held SpeedTreasury Affiliate Christmas Contest

The contest Terms and Conditions as follows:

1 Members who follow this Contest is a Member ACTIVE (had to make a deposit)

2 Member Referral to collect as much as possible, and members earn 1 point for every referral

3 Referral is a member who has made a deposit on one of our Plan (Speed Plan & Treasury Plan)

4 Members still refer to the Regulation standards set by SpeedTreasury (please read the FAQ page)

5 Members who violate the provisions above, will be disqualified from this Contest

Bonus

For every 1 point collected you get $ 5 and will be added to your Account Balance after the contest ends (December 30, 2011)

=======================================

Speedtreasury is definitely looking a good hyip because it does not pay very high ROI just like other short term hyips.We get 20% total profit in one month(Considering we don't get principal amount returned) but i won't hurry and invest here since i think it is too early to trust this site.

this program looks good, even this one has been just running for one day only, thus the current status might be paying, obviously and yeah the program has already got paying status on monitors so far, there is a long list of monitors in their ratings page, I think this one being in good promotion on monitoring websites may sustain for few more days.

Speedtreasury is definitely looking a good hyip because it does not pay very high ROI just like other short term hyips.We get 20% total profit in one month(Considering we don't get principal amount returned) but i won't hurry and invest here since i think it is too early to trust this site.

most of the short term programs are do not have principle returns , but these kinds of hyips are surely good for the little investors whom wants to do short term investments and high profits .

most of the short term programs are do not have principle returns , but these kinds of hyips are surely good for the little investors whom wants to do short term investments and high profits .

these are principal included in daily profits plans, that have possibility to sustain longer, even the investors can reach BEP faster when the plan has principal included in daily profits, like in here, 4% daily, for 30 days, if the program stays active for even ten days, we will have recovered around 40% already.

Affiliates Christmas Contest

=============================================

18 more days to limit the collection point, let's increase your promotion, and get out there for those who join us, and get a bonus at the end of the year of our

=============================================

Add Our Banner

==================================

Hello Hoang long Nha

Please Add Our Banner to Your Website, Blog, Email Signature, Signature Forum or on your social networking, and get a bonus $ 5 for an active referral you recruit (Christmas Affiliate Contest)

This contest will end on December 30, 2011, so you immediately increase the number of referrals

Our URL Banner :

http://www.speedtreasury.com/img2/468x60.jpg

http://www.speedtreasury.com/img2/728x90.jpg

==================================

well, good to see the admin has been trying to promote the program through their members offering them attractive bonus of $5 for each promoter, I think it's profitable, for active members of forums to have this ad banner in their signature space as per the offer from this admin.