Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopWallet - TopWallet.net

I am not admin!

https://topwallet.net/index.php

We are a global solution for e-currency exchange. Since 2008 we provide the best services for clients that use digital currencies through our exchange sites. This year we have implemented our website and concluded incorporation of the company. TOPWALLET INC. is a legal registered company based in Seychelles (click here for the certificate), one of the business friendliest jurisdiction in the world. We are opening our business for public in order to expand the corporation and win challenges that will certainly surge. Last 2 years working privately with selected investors provided us enough experience to grow and develop. Our client-target is people willing to achieve financial freedom and earn stable incomes, we focus on investors who are are not financial experts. Your capital is managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals.

Discover the incredible interests generated when people have different e-currencies that need to be converted. Top Wallet is available for every kind of investor, from smallest to largest. Please take some minutes to read our compensation plans and the proposal we offer to our clients. You will find that you can generate good returns safely in a relatively short period straight from your home!

Package A: Up to 130% After 1 Day

Level # Amount Profit Profit + Principal

Level 1 $10 - $500 5% 105% after 1 day

Level 2 $501 - $1,000 6% 106% after 1 day

Level 3 $1,001 - $2,000 7% 107% after 1 day

Level 4 $2,001 - $5,000 8% 108% after 1 day

Level 5 $5,001 - $10,000 15% 115% after 1 day

Level 6 $10,001 - $50,000 30% 130% after 1 day

Package B: Up to 220% After 3 Days

Level 1 $10 - $500 16% 116% after 1 day

Level 2 $501 - $1,000 19% 119% after 1 day

Level 3 $1,001 - $2,000 22% 122% after 1 day

Level 4 $2,001 - $5,000 25% 125% after 1 day

Level 5 $5,001 - $10,000 50% 150% after 1 day

Level 6 $10,001 - $50,000 120% 220% after 1 day

Package C: Up to 600% After 7 Days

Level 1 $10 - $500 42% 142% after 1 day

Level 2 $501 - $1,000 49% 149% after 1 day

Level 3 $1,001 - $2,000 56% 156% after 1 day

Level 4 $2,001 - $5,000 63% 163% after 1 day

Level 5 $5,001 - $10,000 200% 300% after 1 day

Level 6 $10,001 - $50,000 500% 600% after 1 day

Package D: Up to 1200% After 14 Days

Level 1 $10 - $500 91% 191% after 1 day

Level 2 $501 - $1,000 105% 205% after 1 day

Level 3 $1,001 - $2,000 119% 219% after 1 day

Level 4 $2,001 - $5,000 170% 270% after 1 day

Level 5 $5,001 - $10,000 500% 600% after 1 day

Level 6 $10,001 - $50,000 1000% 1100% after 1 day

Package E: Up to 2500% After 30 Days

Level 1 $500 - $1,000 250% 350% after 1 day

Level 2 $1,001 - $2,000 300% 400% after 1 day

Level 3 $2,001 - $5,000 450% 550% after 1 day

Level 4 $5,001 - $10,000 1200% 1300% after 1 day

Level 5 $10,001 - $50,000 2400% 2500% after 1 day

Accept: LR, PM

https://topwallet.net/index.php

I was browsing MNO and came across this nice site.This hyip has SSL Encryption,DDOS protection and everything that we usually see in short term hyips but no one can predict how long it will be online so better to wait for 2 weeks before making a decision to invest or not.

A Short Update From TopWallet

===========================================

Hello dear investors,

Some members complained about delayed withdrawals, I would like to apologize on that matter. What matters is that all withdrawals were paid and no further delays will be made. You can expect your funds to arrive to your ecurrency account always within 1 - 6 hours after being requested.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

TopWallet Administrator

http://www.topwallet.net

===========================================

TOPWALLET INC. #1 Newsletter - "1000 Members and just Getting Started!"

==========================================

Hello dear TopWallet investor,

I would like to announce a great achievement at TOPWALLET INC. Something to be proud of, something to motivate us getting stronger and more recognized.

There are now 1000+ registered accounts at our investment program, which undoubtedly is a great figure for the start. Over $25,000 has been invested and $10,000 has been paid out already for the first expired deposits and referral awards.

We are looking forward for new features and overall development within the next weeks of TopWallet.

Stay with us, and at 2012 you will be definitely happy that you opened an TopWallet investment account!

Please do not hesitate to reply to this email with all your questions and doubts related TopWallet. I'm here for your assistance.

Best regards.

--

TopWallet Administrator

==========================================

I have noticed that this site is inaccessible for using Untrusted Connection, so I think this is not secure to open the site somehow and making investments and all, but there i few members that still get access to the site and are also getting paid, this program has been paying so far till date, no complaints regarding payment system here.

I have noticed that this site is inaccessible for using Untrusted Connection, so I think this is not secure to open the site somehow and making investments and all, but there i few members that still get access to the site and are also getting paid, this program has been paying so far till date, no complaints regarding payment system here.

I visited Topwallet a couple of times but i never came across any Untrusted Connection issue and it is accessible out here so i think something is wrong with your browser or PC.The site looks professional to me and could be safe to invest for couple of weeks.

well, I have once again tried to visit this site and my browser is FF, I have got the same untrusted connection warning, which doesn't happen with all the sites, but only few like this that use connection which is not secured to even open these sites, I think.

topwallet.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

TopWallet #2 Newsletter - "We Are Ready For The 2012!"

======================================================

Hello dear TopWallet investors and promoters,

I would like to send out our second official newsletter. As the subject says, TOPWALLET INC. is proudly ready to serve You in the new, 2012 year!

Generally our first aim was to establish our name during the December and to surpass it. This month is usually "recognized" as a low month in the market, because of many programs collapsing. Moreover, people are very cautious because of this and they rather jump back in the game once the new year begins.

We received numerous questions whether during the Christmas holidays we are going to work normally. Yes, absolutely. All withdrawal requests will be processed within the same time frames and you will be credited with the interest on your investments like usually.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to forward them to our live support operators. We currently guarantee a 24-hour English live-chat and a Russian live-chat which is available almost 24 hours a day as well. TopWallet is looking forward to implement new languages for the online support very soon. These will include Indonesian, Spanish, German and other popular spoken ones among our investors.

We have a custom marketing strategy and a global thinking that differs from the rest of the programs. That is why TopWallet will be one of the best high yield investment program available on the market very soon. Stay with us and let us prove it!

--

TopWallet Administrator

======================================================

this program has been paying for more than two weeks now, there is latest payment proofs of 24th December available around, that is of today, good to see this short term program going active this longer, since the daily profit of 5% is quite a big profit to earn in such a short time, I think the program might be risky here after to take part in their investment plans.

• 4 weeks later...

This program has been paying for more than forty days now, check out their latest news update on improvements in the program as on 18th January !

Jan-18-2012 07:00:00 AM

TopWallet #6 Newsletter - "A Chat for Members has been Installed!" Hello #name#,

We are proud to announce a new feature that will turn TopWallet into a REAL and DYNAMIC business opportunity. Thousands of members have joined our investment program and now they can communicate with each other to share their success stories and come with questions they might have. This will open the doors for our investors and promoters to a whole new level of society. We believe that this new implement will sky-rocket and will bring the whole community into a completely new standard of money making philosophy.

The chat itself is located in your members panel (the first page when you log-in) and is very easy to use and participate. To start, you will need to login using a valid email address or, alternatively, you can login using your Facebook account. Once you have performed this initial task, you will be set for the fun part. TopWallet's administrator will also be there to publish a regular updates on current withdrawals, important announcements and so on. We are also going to perform some really exciting and original contests soon, where some serious cash prizes and joy will be guaranteed! Stay tuned and we will keep you updated when the first one is going to happen!

"We strive to beat every single high yield investment program on the market." - This is what we said last year when we launched, at the very first day. We are sure that we have delivered on this promise and we keep improving as no one else on the market. We find that developing each business steadily and "thinking outside the box" is the key to success. For each and every business type in the World.

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome and you can respond to this email if you have one.

--

Yours Sincerely,

TopWallet Administrator

If you see topwallet plan you will be surprise that this site is still paying. But I guess I know what this site is doing. since the high rate plan is just impossible to earn. Theirs just no investors willing to invest in the high roi plan. I guess most of those investors invest in the one day low roi plan and I think most proof of payments we see are from hyip monitoring sites.

First of all this is a perfect site with all possible feature. Previously I followed that someone wrote here that they have ssl security error - but I can see normally that they have perfect ssl sircificate with normal site lock. Plans are good that we can get start with them for just only $10 and here's no chance to make any huge mistake like step jump. Each level has strict base amount which is greater that previous track. 5% after a signle day can be possible, then out total gain will be very profitable. I also like their multi-level ref.commission scheme i.e. geniune 5% and downward to 2%. We can explore our network capabilities here. Hopwfully we should get pay for next 7-10 days at-least.