Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade-system - Trade-system.in

I'm not the admin,

http://trade-system.in/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

trade-system.in is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.[/Quote]

Investment plans:

- 30 days 4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 4.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 4.20

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 4.40

- 60 days 2.5% daily

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 2.50

- 100 days 1.8% daily

Plan 1 $100 - $3,000 1.80

DDoS and SSL protection

Accept: LR

JOIN NOW

according to the site statistics, this program has been running for 25 days now, but there is yet no monitor listing this one, I think at least this program might have tried to get promoted through monitoring websites, for now there is only one monitor, Hyip.com that has been added to their site, but the status is 'not monitored yet' !

Trade-sistem is not looking like a professional hyip since it does not have any kind of monitors listed and there are no proofs available to see and admin is probably using an expired SSL certificate here.I don't want to participate in any of the investment plans.

this program that has been running for 28 days now has got one monitor in their ratings page, with PAYING status and according to that monitor, the site has not paid yet until now, since the site was newly added on that monitor for two days now, but there is daily plan as well, I think they pay on the basis of Trading days ! so the status will get updated, tomorrow, hopefully.