Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

100profitday - 100profitday.com

We are a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in the traditional and online business world. Today we launched our own online investing business and we must say that this will literally knock the socks off your feet! We promise that you will be amazed by our professional team of investors. And you will never regret any decision you took to be a part of the our team.

We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results. We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns. Profits from these investments are rolled back into our program to provide long-term growth, stability, and profit for all members.

Special Plan : 130%-140% after 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)(Just only for 100 first members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 140.00

15%-20% daily for 8 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 15.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 17.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $10,000 20.00

25%-30% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $200 25.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 27.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $10,000 30.00

http://100profitday.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I am not though much concerned about its cheap design and no protection as this is not going to stay for longer period.

ROI of most of the plans are quite attractive but minmimum is 10$ that is quite big to test a site.

And i dont think if one take risk should go with 25-30% daily as it is gonig to make only 125-150%

While 15% after 1 day can be used with 10$ to make more than 175% in the same period.

• 3 weeks later...

When i checked on the Monitors i found many monitors have rated the hyip as paying and only one have ranked the site as scam. When i closely watched the Monitors which rated the hyip as paying i found they invested in plans which were completed long before the hyip turned in to scam . And from the Monitor which rated as scam it could be observed the hyip has stopped paying from November 18th onwards which means the hyip has run only for two weeks

When i checked on the Monitors i found many monitors have rated the hyip as paying and only one have ranked the site as scam. When i closely watched the Monitors which rated the hyip as paying i found they invested in plans which were completed long before the hyip turned in to scam . And from the Monitor which rated as scam it could be observed the hyip has stopped paying from November 18th onwards which means the hyip has run only for two weeks

Thanks for posting this valuation information. I'm a newbie so I need all expert advise when it comes to this.

Anyway, good rate but like luci said, it could have turned into a scam so it's not advisable to invest.

Thanks for posting this valuation information. I'm a newbie so I need all expert advise when it comes to this.

Anyway, good rate but like luci said, it could have turned into a scam so it's not advisable to invest.

Its risky to invest in this site now as its a total scam and it has stopped paying for almost a week

I think this thread should be moved to the scam list and this hyip is now a scam and the monitors have rated it as scam

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

from the above discussion, it seems to be online for quite a while, but currently, the site has problem in loading the page,

the ROI offered in their plans was so high and unsustainable, thus it might have turned to scam in the beginning stage itself but continued to be online, to run the scam site, anyway, it's now gone for good, so it's time to move on !