Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalinvests - globalinvests.net

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Global Invests is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1 year 3.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Platinum $1 - $4 2.80

Silver $5 - $11 3.00

Gold $11 and more 3.40

6 days 22% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Platinum $1 - $6 19.00

Silver $6 - $11 20.30

Gold $11 and more 22.00

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Platinum $1 - $5 20.00

Silver $5 - $11 35.00

Gold $11 and more 50.00

10 days deposit. 130%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Platinum $3 - $11 10.00

Silver $11 - $26 20.00

Gold $26 and more 30.00

http://globalinvests.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

Only one monitor listed on the site and that too in waiting status but it is added before 1 day only.

Plans are attractive especially 19-22% daily for 6 days i like most it is similar to that of futuretrails. But would it be able to deliver such performance like ft as well? the reply to the question lies in the womb of time. For now we can take advantage of 1$ test spend.

I wonder why there are many hyips coming out now with good script, plans and securities. I smell fishy here. Maybe christmas time is just around the corner and many people needs money during holiday season. Be cautious in investment now due to upcoming holiday coz many scammers will come out!