Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RomansFund - romansfund.com

I am not the Admin.

RomansFund

Hello! Our company Romansfund offers a new kind of earnings. Simply Deposit & Every day you will receive a certain amount on to your account without doing anything. A few days later you will realize that it's very profitable for us and for you.

We make tomorrow as brighter & beautiful. We increase your money in various options like Forex Market, Constructions, Consulting , Communications Imports & Exports of Black Gold(Oil & Gas) , getting a good percentage of profit on a daily basis. Our experts are in full control and profit transfer money to your account. If you want to learn in detail about earnings, please contact our support department, which operates nearly around the clock. You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed. Remember that our company - its reliability and confidence in the future. Join us today

Investment Plans:

plan.png

Accepts: LR, PM

Up to 6% ref. commission

Link: http://www.romansfund.com/

this is the first hyip I have ever seen that allows photos of people on their site in the testimonials page, that is really attractive, unique feature in this program,

coming to the plans, I think this long term program with plan term up to three months maximum, having reasonable ROI in offer.

I wonder I was able to access this site without any issue few minutes ago but now there is error in loading, it says, "Delete install.php file for security reason please!"

prior to this there was some links asking to open ZIP files as well, I think there is definitely some problem with this new site !