Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pinolex - pinolex.com

The Pinolex Ltd. is a research-driven, active manager that complements its bottom-up fundamental company analysis with industry, sector and regional analyses. We aim to invest in companies that are creating value for shareholders by achieving rates of return on their invested capital that exceed their cost of capital. As a result we maintain a strategic bias to those companies and industries that have consistent and superior long-term growth potential. Valuations are taken into account and we monitor real money flows to help in assessing market risk.

#

Period: 60 calendar days

Interest: 1.2% daily

Minimum Amount: 5 USD

Maximum Amount: 5,000 USD

Compounding: No

Principal Return: Yes

#

#

Period: 90 calendar days

Interest: 1.6% daily

Minimum Amount: 5,001 USD

Maximum Amount: 20,000 USD

#

#

Period: 120 calendar days

Interest: 2% daily

Minimum Amount: 20,001 USD

Maximum Amount: 1,000,000 USD

http://www.pinolex.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I would not say that site design is very good but it is ok.

1.2% daily for 60 days is good roi and sustainable for longer term and after the term we get our investment back,

minimum being only 10$ is quite affordable,

I thinik there should not be any problem in first 2 month as there would be small investments to test and admin will try to prove it.

After two months if performance remains good - people may start investing bigger deposits and another 2 months should good for this program.

I would wait for a week to see the performance of this site before making test spend.

Only first plan is affordable and both other plan has minimum deposit above 5000$.

Yup i will consider 1.2% daily as good roi being principle returnable after the term of 60 days.

I agree with @yash that site can go well for quite long period with these roi and should not have problem for the first half of 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

All plan is offer reasonable ROI, for a long investment term and minimum invest is quite low. but I can't see the site today, seems not my connection because I still can see other site. I hope it only temporary probem.

Plans are the only thing in this program which make it attractive being reasonable and sustainable roi.

Otherwise site design is just average and dont have any ddos or ssl.

Also i cannot notice any monitors so they are not even spending money in promoting the program on monitors.

With such reasonable interest the site will be able to sustain itself for quite a while. And since they are not into heavy spending promoting their programs on different monitors and forum I think they would like to save the money and instead give those to their members, they may let their members do the talking on how the site is paying them and bring investors.

Well, yes the ROI is reasonable and it is likely that the Admin will be able to carry investments to term. However, there is the thing about new HYIPs springing up at Yuletide to make some extra bucks 'in the spirit of the season'. A thorough analysis is called-for before any investments.

The only affordable plan gives 1.2% daily profit for 60 days which is quite reasonable and attractive return.

If we consdier only plans this program can stay for quite longer period. But firstly i am not satisfied with program design.

Rate us page is empty no monitors - no protection such as ddos and no stats on the site.

• 3 weeks later...

Though we can only take advantage of first plan as no other plan allow investment less than 5000$

First plan that pay 1.2% profit for 60 days give nice 72% profit in

two months and with these returns program may stay for very long term

Despite minimum 5$ i did not notice any deposit or payouts yet on forum, neither I can see any monitors added yet.

Though we can only take advantage of first plan as no other plan allow investment less than 5000$

First plan that pay 1.2% profit for 60 days give nice 72% profit in

two months and with these returns program may stay for very long term

Despite minimum 5$ i did not notice any deposit or payouts yet on forum, neither I can see any monitors added yet.

If you want to check on the monitors you can visit "allmonitors.com" and it could be seen that already two monitors have been listed and both of them are showing paying status. If you want to check for payment proof you can try other PTP forums