Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

montcalmtrade - montcalmtrade.com

Montcalm Trade was founded by a group of independent traders and experts. In 2010 we received the official certificate of incorporation. Our company is oficially registered in the Republic of Malta. Registration number is: MLT6543210. The headquarters is located in Valletta. Montcalm Trade is specialized in few directions of investment activities, e.g. trading at foreign currency exchange FOREX, at international commodity exchanges CBOT, NYMEX, CSCE, CME, LME and other.

Our purpose is to improve financial security for wide range of investors from all over the world, by providing world-class investment services. Our traders provide a vital role for the Montcalm Trade. Traders deal with transactions large and small and provide liquidity (the ability to buy and sell securities) for the market.

Reputable research analysts can generate substantial corporate finance business as well as substantial trading activity, and thus are an integral part of Montcalm Trade.

Montcalm-50

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Level 1: total return: 160% $5 - $200 3.20

Level 2: total return: 165% $201 - $1,000 3.30

Level 3: total return: 170% $1,001 - $10,000 3.40

Montcalm-100

Level 1: total return: 240% $10 - $500 2.40

Level 2: total return: 250% $501 - $2,000 2.50

Level 3: total return: 260% $2,001 - $20,000 2.60

Montcalm-150

Level 1: total return: 330% $20 - $1,000 2.20

Level 2: total return: 345% $1,001 - $5,000 2.30

Level 3: total return: 360% $5,001 - $50,000 2.40

http://montcalmtrade.com/?aff=zeusgold.com

Well this program has well designed, ssl secured web-site and attractive and balanced plans

Plans are such that they are attractive and sustainable simultaneously.

3.20% daily for 50 days with minimum 5 is quite attractive plan and can be sustained for longer term.

For myself, I preffer plan Montcalm - 50, total returnn 160% with low min $5, daily profit include principal . Those things ( low minimal Invest,profit include principal and Daily profits) are my points in joining a Hyip. Today I decide to join in this plan as soon as I'll be paid of course I make a post paymentproof

Well it is already one day and monitors are still in "waiting" status. Just can hope the status changes soon as admin pay 1st day profit to monitors.

I would wait for a week around to be sure that admin is here with paying intention and long term in mind.