Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ortnex - ortnex.com

Welcome to Ortnex Investment. A group of professional traders operating at FOREX and NASDAQ markets for almost 5 years. Namely the markets mentioned allow gambling on currencies and securities rates fluctuations. In this connection we succeed in achieving maximum possible profits and paying out high interests to our investors.

After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

1 $10 - $500 103.00

2 $501 - $1,000 105.00

3 $1,001 - $2,500 108.00

4 $2,501 - $5,000 115.00

After 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

1 $10 - $500 115.00

2 $501 - $1,000 122.00

3 $1,001 - $2,500 127.00

4 $2,501 - $5,000 135.00

http://ortnex.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Just a new program it is.

And the design is also not very much attractive even look a cheap script.

Taking a glance on the plans gives the feel of this being a very short term hyip.

Minimum 10$ is quite high especially for such a new program.

I really dont believe their being a trader in nasdaq and forex thing.

Even then i think it should pay for few days to prove and get more profits.

This is the kind of site im totally avoiding before christmas. This is the fast hit and run. If your lucky you will get one payout. And the only chance for to even get that is to invest the first hours running.

This is my believe of this type of fast programs now. My thoughts is based only for the christmas is coming up soon. I have the same thoughts before July and August. I stay far away.

This is the kind of site im totally avoiding before christmas. This is the fast hit and run. If your lucky you will get one payout. And the only chance for to even get that is to invest the first hours running.

This is my believe of this type of fast programs now. My thoughts is based only for the christmas is coming up soon. I have the same thoughts before July and August. I stay far away.

Lol! you really caught the point they are here to collect good money to celebrate christmas

What can be good reason for roi of one day from 103% jumping to 115% other than just to get big deposit.

I they had roi 103-104% it was going to be reasonable for me.