Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Factunion - Factunion.com

I am not admin!

https://www.factunion.com/

Union of "Forex And Commodities Traders".

Welcome to FACT, the prominent and revolutionary investment program. Ran by union of experienced traders in fields of Forex and other commodities like oil and gas. FACT has decided to make this opportunity available to general online investors, around the globe and benefit from our attractive investment portfolios. Having high ethical standards in our fields of business, FACT offers attractive and more than reasonable share to its investors.

FACT has implemented legendary and proven ROI (Rate-Of-Interest) distribution system, so that, the daily ROI is distributed among 24 hours a day and our investors see there balances increasing each and every hour of business days. All withdrawals are paid to e-currency payment accounts instantly, and members can request their payout at anytime and there is absolutely no limit on how much and how often they withdraw.

Forex Plan:

Ideal for small and medium sized investors.

4% Daily for 30 Days

Minimum Investment: $1

Maximum Investment: $5000

Hourly ROI: 0.17%

Payment: 30 Business Days

Total Return: 122.4%

This plan is ideal for small and medium size investors for plans starting from $1 USD. With our legendary ROI (Rate-of-interest) system, the total daily ROI of 4% is divided by 24 hours a day and investors earn 0.17% of their invested principle every hours of every business day.

Commodities Plan:

Ideal for serious investors.

Plan A

Minimum Investment: $2501

Maximum Investment: $7500

Hourly ROI: 0.20%

Total Return: 144%

Plan B

Minimum Investment: $7501

Maximum Investment: Unlimited

Hourly ROI: 0.21%

Total Return: 151%

Compounding : upto 50%

Commodities plan is designed for serious investors and has 2 sub-plans. First one, starting from $2501 USD and pays up to 144% in 30 business day. This plan is ideal for serious investors. With our legendary ROI (Rate-of-interest) system, the total daily ROI of 5% is divided by 24 hours a day and investors earn 0.20% to 0.21% of their invested principle every hours of every business day.

Long-Term:

Ideal asset keeping for professional investors.

Minimum Investment: $10

Maximum Investment: $10000

Daily ROI: 1.2%

Payment: 150 Calendar Days

Total Return: 180%

Long-term plan is for professional investors with very low minimum of $10 USD. This plan is ideal for investors who consider values of asset-keeping. Unlike rest of other plans, this plans gives ROI on daily basis and instead of business days, it will pay on each and every calendar days.

Accept: LR, AP, PM

https://www.factunion.com/

Received E-mail update from admin

=================================================================================

"If you want to have a better performance than the crowd,

you must do things differently from the crowd."

- Sir John Templeton.

Dear Nguyen Huy,

This is very first newsletter to our members since our launch, therefore I will get started from sincerely thanking everyone of you for trusting us. Second purpose for this newsletter is to proudly announce our first 100 active members that we gained in initial 5 days of launch.

FACT is a different program with its own ideology and equipped with legendary features such as distribution of ROI on hourly basis and instant payments. Although I have noticed, it has been argued on different places and occasions that FACT 'might be' similar to any other investment program that operated in past but I assure everyone that FACT has its own ideology and we picked those features, script and etc... on purpose (and that is why we constantly refer them as: legendary), because of their proven performance that impressed almost everyone including our administration!

"We believe in sharing success,

Each and every member is part of our union,

Welcome to union of FACT!"

As a part of our union, You will constantly hear from us, all about: Sharing success, Rapid growth of our union, Integration of new features. We are determined to make enhancements in our program from all possible aspects such as: Investment opportunities to Promoters incentives, Addition of new features in script to Addition of authentic monitors and blogs. We are also committed to work with social features, so do we also intend to setup 'In-House Union Conference' of members and management in coming time!

Thank you once again for being our member!

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

=============================================================================

this program has got quite attractive features like 6% referral commission, SSL security and live support etc,

it's been four days old now and it has been active so far, there is several monitoring websites listing this one monitoring, offer a good RCB as well.

Welcome Newsletter

======================================

"If you want to have a better performance than the crowd,

you must do things differently from the crowd."

- Sir John Templeton.

Dear Hoang Long,

This is very first newsletter to our members since our launch, therefore I will get started from sincerely thanking everyone of you for trusting us. Second purpose for this newsletter is to proudly announce our first 100 active members that we gained in initial 5 days of launch.

FACT is a different program with its own ideology and equipped with legendary features such as distribution of ROI on hourly basis and instant payments. Although I have noticed, it has been argued on different places and occasions that FACT 'might be' similar to any other investment program that operated in past but I assure everyone that FACT has its own ideology and we picked those features, script and etc... on purpose (and that is why we constantly refer them as: legendary), because of their proven performance that impressed almost everyone including our administration!

"We believe in sharing success,

Each and every member is part of our union,

Welcome to union of FACT!"

As a part of our union, You will constantly hear from us, all about: Sharing success, Rapid growth of our union, Integration of new features. We are determined to make enhancements in our program from all possible aspects such as: Investment opportunities to Promoters incentives, Addition of new features in script to Addition of authentic monitors and blogs. We are also committed to work with social features, so do we also intend to setup 'In-House Union Conference' of members and management in coming time!

Thank you once again for being our member!

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

======================================

Factunion is listed on many hyip monitors and its paying well for a week now, the investment plans are quite good but i did not like the template much,it is innovative but takes long time to open all the content.I wouldnt hesitate to try this site since admin allows us to start investing with 1$.

Visiblity of Union Growth

=======================================

Its glad to write to you again!

Today, I am spreading the good knows of our rapid growth and continuity in increasing trust and support from people of this industry. The only prominent source to determine nature of any investment program, and understand more about it is a Blogger and a true blogger is concerned about choosing programs prior to posting about it to its readers, and I am so glad to announce that we're already reviewed by some of these well known blogs:

http://www.hyipnewsreviews.com/2011/12/factunioncom-review.html

http://surfnhyip.com/blog/2011/12/factunion-review/

http://www.moneyinsidernews.com/2011/12/03/fact-union-hyip-review/

Not to forget about the Regular payment proofs posted on forums as well as a rapidly increasing list of monitors. There are more blogs who are interested in reviewing FactUnion and you will be informed when it happens! Its good to have you on-board!

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

=======================================

it's glad to hear that this program has been reviewed by many hyip review blog sites, as per the above update,

and the program has no issue with the payment system so far, the current status is PAYING with the latest payment proof of 11th Dec available around, it's been more than ten days old now.

We are sorry for downtime occurred earlier!!

===================================================

We are back online after a long-lasting and disappointing downtime that we faced due to excessive use of bandwidth. This issue has been sorted out and FACTUnion is back online. You may now login to your account and perform deposits/withdrawals like you normally would do. Thank you for your kind patience!

Secondly, it is now clear that ROI for last hours (during downtime) was not credited to members, but there is nothing to worry about as it will not result in any loss and your investment will continue until you are in same profit as advertised on our plans page. In other words, your investment period is automatically increased by number of downtime hours so there is nothing to worry about AT ALL!

On the other end, this downtime also expresses boost in our growth and regular support from members and hard work of promoters. It was really unexpected to run out of bandwidth as fast as this, it also makes me proud that program is heading towards right direction and in getting stronger with your support as each day passes. We are looking forward for financial prosperity for all members of our union. You can express yourself via your comments on our blog:

http://www.factunion.com/blog/

and also cast your votes and comment on Blogs and Monitors:

https://www.factunion.com/fact/resources/rate/

Let me once again clarify that none investor will have any kind of loss at all, their investment period if simply extended by the hours site was down and they will get same profit as advertised on our plans page. And all the possible defecate will strengthen our reserve funds which will be allocated back to members in terms of upcoming bonuses.

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

===================================================

I haven't noticed before if there was any down time of the site, but today, I have encountered some problem with the site, except the home page, I could not visit other pages of the website due to the rest of the links not working any more, I just tried to open the BLOG, or read FAQ so clicked on it and found those links were disabled.

Increasing Popularity of FACTUnion

=============================================

FACTUnion is today 3 weeks old, still a very new investment company with legendary and proven features. This routine newsletter is about our rapid growth and to share positive energy among our members! We have already more than 400+ participants and not far from milestone of 500 members.

Our company is now one of the FASTEST GROWING with almost 20 monitors and enormous amount of members who are actively supporting and promoting us. We have decided to soon integrate an automated voting mechanism thru a third-party which will help them in this effort until then keep up the hard work! It is always appreciated! For a quick demonstration of our progress, you should have a look at all well known monitors and flooding of our threads with payment proofs (instant payments made to our members!)

Stay tuned for fascinating news that we have in pipeline and are near to be announced!

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

=============================================

I recevied bonus form gift Christmas, instant

Gift ChristMas from admin

==========================================================

Dear Members,

Union of FACT is celebrating this Christmas enriched with full spirit and essence. Christmas is about giving and sharing happiness and we wish you good luck and Marry Christmas! But this isn’t 25th December yet, Right? Right!

Main purpose of this Newsletter is announcement of SURPRISE GIFT BOXES for all members of our Union. Either upgraded or not, All members have opportunity to choose one of 3 Gift boxes (right after they login!) and be rewarded. We have started giving out Christmas presents right from today and will continue till Christmas eve, so more and more Existing members as well as new members benefit from this spirit.

Spread the word! Tell others about “Christmas Spirit” that is on fire, right here at FACTUnion.com!

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

==========================================================

well, I have also noticed that there is some Christmas offer for their members on the site, there is Gift boxes to surprise members after logging in, I think this is a good offer from a hyip during Christmas, this program is paying for more than three weeks now.

Update from admin

=================================================

“A successful individual typically sets his next goal

somewhat but not too much above his last achievement.

In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration.”

- Kurt Lewin.

Dear Members,

Today I am announcing an “Automated Voting Mechanism” which is unique to FACTUnion only. Since we had a demand of such system from members of our union, now they don’t have to go everywhere to vote for us and paste their payment proofs but instead the system does it all for you. Your payment proofs will not only be posted on monitors but as well as famous Blogs where FACT Union is reviewed, and this also includes our official blog’s “Hall of Fame” section. Although some monitors require confirmation of email, so you might have to click manually on those links to have your vote added, and in majority of places there is totally no action required from your end!

Let me also clarify this: VOTING is OPTIONAL! (You don’t have to click on verification links if you don’t want to!)

Remember! We are not using any 3rd party based voting system, this one is unique to FACTUnion with capability to post on Blogs as well ;) So together, mutually, each of us are now automatically doing their “tiny little” efforts towards making FACTUnion, the # 1 investment program online!

We have already enhanced our websites performance, now this cool feature of “Automated Voting Mechanism”… And we will not give up making improvements in our program and all that is required is… your support (which has always been with us, and I am sure this will continue as-it-is!) and ideas/suggestions.

- Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

=================================================

it's good to know about the Automated Voting Mechanism, on this site, good to see the site with new look today and there is nice improvements on their program so far, if they continue like this with bonus offers etc, hopefully, they will run for few more months successfully.

supdate.png

Received email from admin

===============================================

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in.

A pessimist stays up to make sure the Old Year leaves."

- Bill Vaughan.

Dear Nguyen Huy,

Happy New Year to All Members of FACT Union!

Please note that our deposit bonus offer has ended, and we have credited almost ~$2300 USD during past week in terms of 10% addition as bonus to their newly invested principle. Despite of some negative comments about this offer by some Blogs and critics, this campaign was a success and really did encourage investors even during this holiday season!

FACT Union has been celebrating this season with all our members since 25th of December, and today a final bonus for this season is to be announced, and that is: 1% (worth of total invested principle) has been credited to account (balance) of all investors, already!

It does not matter if its Sunday, You can login to your account withdraw the 1% bonus! This also has to be noted that this new and yet final bonus of this season also proves the stability of FACT Union program and its operations. Alongside, we may be the only program which has made the last holiday season of 2011 that attractive and fun! And all this became possible by your support and efforts.

"Most of the automatically sent payouts are also listed in HALL OF FAME:"

https://www.factunion.com/blog/?p=43

- Union of FACT.

http://www.factunion.com

===============================================

well, this is a good bonus offer given to all investors, 1% of investment getting credited to account balance, I think it is available for withdrawal, not like usual bonus on deposit that can't be allowed to withdraw but can only be added to investment balance.

Received email from admin

supdate.png

=========================================================

Dear Members

From last 10 hours our site is inaccessible from a DDoS attack on our server. Thanks to some proxy technology that all the data is save and is backed up on regular basis. We are working on correcting this issue and even I was unable to access to admin CP until last few minutes when my programmer finally got me a "backdoor" access to my admin CP...

Please be patient as this should be resolved soon, we are also considering to move to new hosting provider if situation doesn't get better in next couple of hours... In meanwhile you can contact me on my personal email and possibly I will also be able to get you inside somehow to show that we are taking all possible actions to resolve this: factunion@hotmail.com

Regards,

- Amelia (Administrator) - Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

=========================================================

the site is still inaccessible, well, good to know that the admin and their team have been working on it and trying to fix this issue, also the admin seems to have given a quick update on this situation, to avoid panic among investors, let's have patience and wait for the site to return to normal.

This program is use a real real ssl security this program's site will be safe from hacker's attacks. The plans are very good, offering quite low ROI and looks like sustainable. Moreover the minimum invest is only $1 and it make the small investor can take the participate to earn cash from this site. But I don't see the monitors at the site. I hope the admin put it as soon as possible.

Edited by BlackJack

This is a long term hyip site, I saw this site use the real ssl security. The script of this site is very good I think, and looks so elegant. About the plans uhmm, not bad. The minimum invest is only $1 and it make the small investor can take the participate to earn cash from this site. I hope this site stay on for along time