Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earnings Center - earnings-center.com

I am not the Admin.

Earnings Center

Earnings-Center is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currencies markets since 2002. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the United Kingdom stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Our representatives operate all over the globe thus providing us with a big picture view on the world of finance.

At Earnings-Center, we are in business to help our clients, employees, and shareholders achieve what matters to them. Our ability to create value for all Earnings-Center stakeholders is driven by a business culture based on common values: Trust, Teamwork and Accountability.

Investment Plans:

Basic Plan (1 Day)

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Standard Plan (5 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 500.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 510.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 520.00

Premium Plan (10 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1000.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1010.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 1020.00

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

5% ref. commission

Link: http://earnings-center.com/

the program is designed really much attractive, but there is no monitor yet added to the site which I guess it is not yet popular among investors, in the industry, it should be promoted on few monitors at least, coming to the plan features, the ROI is quite high and it is definitely risky program to venture with, I just hope this earnings center won't turn to scam center soon.

@macky110

good observation, I have also just noticed that the first two links, 'Learn more' doesn't work but the third one that explains about affiliate program, works and take us to the related page, there is still no update in the current status of the program though it has been running for two days now, it''s still in WAITING status.

3 days old for now but there is no monitors added to this program yet in its rating pag.so, cant findout the updates of the program lokks quite attractive but the ROI offered is quite high and the site has no SSL protection and still it is in WAITING status.And I dont think it has DDOS protection also.

• 2 weeks later...

it's been online for eleven days now and has been ACTIVE So far, I think that is quite good status of the program, that offer short term plans with unsustainable ROI, like 5% daily, I think the early investors might have been in 50% profit so far, but I consider this one as risky program at this stage of eleven days ACTIVE !

I think there is something wrong with the payment system of this program, because when I tried to visit it's ratings page, I got the 404 error and the page was not found, seems it's removed, it has been running for fifteen days already, obviously it might have stopped to pay by now.