Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cinclusfund - cinclusfund.com

I am not the admin/owner

https://cinclusfund.com/

About:

Cinclus Fund is an effective investment vehicle combining perfectly both high yields and low risks. No matter whether you are a small private investor seeking a better solution than a money market account or a big investor aiming at reliable returns on investments in the long term, Cinclus Fund is here to serve your needs.

For an investor in us, you'll not have to access a wide range of investment choices as stocks forex and bonds, we'll help achieve your investment goals. We have set a very ambitious target - to become the best investment project on the web that will make customers' funds work. We have achieved the target, but still are moving ahead. Our main goal is to provide first class service capable of meeting the demands of the most fastidious customers. As you may know to build a financial stability these days is no longer enough to posses extraordinary contractor or investment skills. You must know how to reduce investment risk to minimum or why not evade it.

Plan:

105% - 110% After 2 days - Min $10

115% - 121% After 5 days - Min $10

135% - 145% After 10 days - Min $20

Accept: LR, PM

Email support:

admin@cinclusfund.com

support@cinclusfund.com

https://cinclusfund.com/

Request 1000% RCB offer at http://hyip4r.com/?a=rcb&lid=196

Good Luck

Update payment soon !!!

nice program with many attractive features, all the three plans have quite higher amount set as minimum required to participate in this investing program, starting from $10, $20 and $50 respectively,

the ROI offered looks not so high, since the plan term is long, it is 5% for two days, so like 2.5% daily, can survive for few rounds as it is just the beginning.

this site is not monitor yet as it is a new one and just a day old now,so we cant know the current status of the site and its updates.but the site has quite good and attractive and the ROI offered is also not so high in their plans.so, one can easily spend amount in this site for few rounds atleast but the minimum required in their three plans are very high.

they have provided links to their FB & Twitter accounts, so that we can follow them on Twitter for latest news and updates from the program and the FB help us to have reviews and feedback from investors of the program, yet there is monitors to be added not only for just show the updated status but also for the promotion of the program as well.

since the shortest term is two days, there is yet WAITING status shown on almost all monitors for this program as it is just two days old now, I think within next few hours the status will get updated to paying hopefully, currently, there is few active monitor admins have already updated the program status to PAYING as well.

yeah, it's been living for eight days now and the monitors so far having PAYING status for one week for this program, now,

there is Twitter as well as FB links provided on their site and on checking the Twitter account of them, I have found that we will earn from this one without stress as per their latest update.

it is just going fine with the program so far, latest payment proofs of until 6th Dec can be found around, on forums as well as monitors, it seems not that stressful investing in this program, as it is 5% after two days, I think this program might stay active for around a month, possibly.

this program has been two weeks old now, and the program is still active, we can notice that there is latest payment proofs of 12th Dec that is today can be found on forums, , currently, there is around fifteen monitors listing this one so far, I guess this one stay active for at least one month and even more as well.

well, thi program might be paying, but I have noticed one thing on their site that the FB link placed on the site is not working,

I tried to visit the FB page to check the testimonials or reviews from investors, but it says the link is expired, has got error as follows :

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Hyip new monitor has 17th Dec as last paid date from this program, I think it is paying, but there is still content available on FB link, so I think that link is already disabled, but glad to hear that the program is still active, I just hope it will continues to be active and there will be better profits for investors from here.

It has been over many days the site is paying without having major issues. We know the current status of the site and its updates. but the site has quite good and attractive.

it has been possible due to their plan features that is different from normal short term program, it pays not too high somewhat sustainable ROIs.

well, this program has got active status everywhere, but few monitors show that the program was last paid on 18th December, one day ago and few others have the information of last payment as two days ago, of course there is few payment proofs available around of latest date, 19th December thus it is still paying, no issues for now.

just three more days to go that the program will be one full month active, this program has really been a successful short term site and has brought good profits for early investors, those that predict this one to be staying active for one month like this must have been in good profits participating in these plans.

well, 5% profit for every two days, which will be something like 2.5% daily, a program that pays 2.5% daily can stay active without any problem of funds for a month, because there will be a total of 75% will be paid out during this period, so the investors are yet not reached 100% BEP, which means the site is still paying our own funds, but of course we can get back the principal after any two days from here.

This site is paying. But for how long that is the big question. I can say that this site will be paying longer if I can see a forum that has a banner of cinclusfund on it or a hyip monitoring site that invest in here. But I found none that I can trust right now. So I guess this one is good and paying for or will be in just short period of time. maybe a month or two at most.

good to see that this program is paying for more than a month, that is for 37 days to be exact, during these period, I think it has been possible for early investors to complete around 18 rounds with the first plan, a total of 90% profit already, here after the program may depend on investors' support to continue to stay active.