Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneyinprofit - Moneyinprofit.com

I am not admin!

http://moneyinprofit.com/

Our task - investing in financial instruments on the money managemnet program, to make a profit while preserving the initial capital and reduce the risks of investing money.

If you want to save and increase your financial savings, but do not have the proper experience in stock trading, you can trust us to manage money as a professional licensed broker.

Silver Plan - 250% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 180.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

Gold Plan - 500% after 2 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 400.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 450.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

Bronze Plan - 700% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 500.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 600.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 700.00

Calculate your profit >>

Platinum Plan - 900% after 4 days

Plan 1 $50 - $100 600.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 700.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 800.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 900.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP, PM

http://moneyinprofit.com/

Wow this hyip is paying so much high ROI but the truth is,its came online to scam people,collect the revenue and vanish as soon as possible.In most of the cases this kind of hyips pay for a day or two.I don't find any reason to invest in here but well admin at least did 1 good thing to keep the low minimum deposit for members.

this program has currently UNKNOWN or WAITING status on monitors for now, the one that was shown added to the site with paying status is not real link but just an image ! I don't think this program is going to be worth investing in here, due to it's unsustainable or unusual ROI, those plans are just made to attract investors but not to pay those higher returns, better stay away from this one.

I am now confused with the current status of the program, since it is updated as NOT PAYING on one of the monitors listing this one, but the majority has PAYING status for it, with the last paid date as 29th November.

latest news from the site as on 29th November 2011 !

What is Good ABOUT US?

The battle of HYIP BEGUN. WE ARE GIVING $100 to the best member who gathered much referrals will receive $100 DIRECT TO THEIR REQUESTED E-CURRENCIES. This will be until December 5 2011

Nov-29-2011 04:42:08 AM

Referral Contest is Ending on December 10

=================================================

We proudly say that we are giving award to the top investor and referrer. Deposit and sit back watch your money grow with us.

Admin

=================================================

one of the monitors has been showing PAYING status for this program, with the last paid information as 7th Dec, 2011, but the rest of few monitors have SCAM status for this program, it happens sometimes when there is selective payments from the program, but majority of the monitors have paying status for this one.

Moneyinprofit - Good Alexa Rank

=============================================

Our site has reached its peak, Moneyinprofit.com is ranked #640,348 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings, and while it is ranked #25,454 in Russia, where we estimate that 51% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in Belarus, where it is ranked #3,495.

That was our trust rating for only few days online. Start Investing to check the results.!

=============================================

well, I haven't checked out if the above update is true regarding the Alexa rank on that traffic site, but it is important to know if the site is still active or paying or not, the monitors added on the site have PAYING status for it with 11th Dec as last paid date, but such high returns is impossible, to pay for such a long time, in my view.

I have noticed this program has been paying so far, there is payment proofs of till date available around of 13th Dec, this program if pay for even one or two rounds, the early investors can make much profit from the program,

I have noticed that they allowed AP option as well, so we can use that in case if we have to go safe with it.

SITE STATS WEEKLY

=========================================

Statistics Summary for moneyinprofit.com

Moneyinprofit.com is ranked #591,380 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings, and the site has a relatively good traffic rank in the city of Minsk (#1,958). While the site... Show More

Alexa Traffic Rank

Global 591,380

Global Rank

Russia Flag 25,474

Rank in RU

INVEST AND GET STARTED TODAY!

ADMIN

DARWIN

=========================================

of course the Alexa rank of the site indicates how popular it is in getting visitors so far, it's been few weeks now, the program has managed to stay active, for around three weeks now, and this weekly report just helps us to be in up date with the news information in the program.