Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FSF Global - Fsfglobal.com

I am not admin!

http://fsfglobal.com/index.php

Who we are

FSF Global is a leading provider of global financial services to clients all over the world. FSF Global specializes in asset and investment management services globally. Since 2006, we have been able to provide thousands of individuals and corporations worldwide with offshore asset and investment management services.

As an incorporated offshore investment company, we are proud of our international team of experienced and successful investment managers and experts. Our team uses a conservative method of approach to investing. They are knowledgeable in all financial and investment fields, have extensive analytical skills and experience in innovative financial strategies to achieve the best performance for your financial portfolio. Our team optimizes your profits with keeping a low risk approach to the markets.

Investment:

All investment funds are available for entry at $25. Your interest rate will vary on the length of the investment fund chosen.

Our four available investment funds mature at 5 days. Interest is earned 7 days a week. Your initial deposit, the principal, is Not returned upon maturity of the investment fund you chose.

All payouts are processed within 24 hours except during website maintenance periods or technical issues with your selected e-currency. Your investment is guaranteed for the duration of your investment period.

$25 - $250 -----> 23%

$251 - $600 ----> 23.5%

$601 - $1000 ---> 24%

$1001 - $3000 --> 24.5%

$3001 - $5000 ----> 25%

$5001 - $10000 ---> 25.5%

$10001 - $15000 ---> 26%

$15001 - $30000 ---> 27%

Accept: LR, PM

http://fsfglobal.com/index.php

I don't think small investors would participate in this program, the reason is that the minimum required to invest in this program is set at as high as $25, it should be something around $10, anyway, good to know the investors money is insured by SunPoll insurance company, well, I am not much aware of the advantage of having insured by this company.

No matter the kind of insurance they are involved with the minimum deposit is too high.it's too risky for me so i dont think i would dable into this even though the ROI is high.

well, the plan term is just five days, and the minimum ROI on daily basis is 23%, thus a total of 115% in five days term, which will be something like 3% daily, I think these kind of ROI is a bit high and unsustainable but the program may survive for at least a month if the admin wish to continue the business, but I also accept the minimum is unaffordable.

FSF Global is monitored and insured by Sunpoll but i am not sure whether it is 100% insured or we just get few percentage of invested money if anything goes wrong.I think we have to chat with Sunpoll admin and discuss things.The Investment plans seem attractive so worth trying it.

I think the admin of SunPoll will pay the investors of this program, in case if it stops to pay or turn to scam, that is interesting, but I am not much aware of it, as far as I know investing in a hyip is involved with high risk and even AP also sometimes can't help us to get the principal back in case if the admin of the hyip scam us, if the AP account of the seller has no funds in it.