Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Anahita Investment Group - anahita-invest.com

This site is getting popular in many ptp forums that I'm posting. Now I'm wondering if this site going to be a long stable hyip or will just going to turn to scam in just few weeks of opening as most other hyip site do. But we really don't know what is the plan of the admin. What we all know that this is a hyip site and it can turn to scam any time soon.

yeah, it's true, they seem to be much popular now, I remember I have seen this program ad banner on MTV as well, I think this is worth giving a try, they seem to have changed the ROI in their plans so far and now have come up with new plan, let us see how this program will be doing with this unsustainable plan now.

I think this program is running smooth so far, they have SSL and DDOS and there is attractive offers from this program for investors like 10% referral bonus, 20% deposit bonus and it is now offering a new plan as well, with something like 4% daily ROI, hope it will sustain for few more days.

As a real investor, I can confirm that this program is still in paying status. I get pay every weekend as usual. It also keeps giving out promotion plan and pays out regularly during the week days too. Personally I got pay before in the one day plan of 200% and just tested in the 3 days for 112% plan. I will report here whether I get pay. I guess more investors' attention will be brought over to this site. Hope that it can last for a longer period so that early investor will benefit from it.

now there is few changes in their withdrawal system, check out the latest news as on 19th December 2011 regarding these new term on withdrawals !

Decrease of withdrawal process

We decrease our withdrawal process from 2-4 days to 1-2 days

"We accept withdrawal request just in Sunday or Saturday every week.

We just accept withdrawal request for promo plan everyday."

and

We have been Changed start earnings from 1-2 days ofter deposit to 1 day ofter deposit

Dec-19-2011 09:33:06 AM

Email from admin

========================================================

Dear Member

For new year holidays the profits will be stop in 25th Dec 2011

and will be start again in 2th Jan 2012.

This is our brockers of forex holidays and banks holidays too.

Withdrawal requests will be process this week.

The 20% bonus to deposit will be stop in 25th Dec.

The 1$ bonus for vote and posting in forums will be stop in 25th Dec.

But dont worry,we have new promotions for new year.

May your holiday season and the New Year be filled with much joy,

happiness and success.

We look forward to working with you in the coming year

and hope our business relationship continues for many years to come.

Thanks for your attention

Anahita Investment Group

=======================================================

so the $1 promotional plan and for voting on monitors and support on forums has been closed today, but still good news is that there will be few new kinds of promotional plans during this new year, lot of programs have declared holidays during Christmas and New year, so Anahita invest as well, let us hope they will return after these holidays.

Email update from admin:

===========================================

Hello Nguyen Huy Your account name is Records HYIP

Dear Member

Our hosting technical support, inform us that for new year services,

Maybe server unreachable for hours or maximum 1 day.

But in 1th Jan is active.

Sorry if you receive this error.

But from 1th Jan everything is ok.

Thanks for your attention

Thanks for your patience

Anahita Investment Group

===========================================

on new year, since there can be servers full busy, few sites might face down time, so it is better to inform members about that, and Anahita did the same, as long as the admin is paying honestly, I don't think few hours down time on new year day will be going to create panic.