Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxtycoon - buxtycoon.com

chipchip199

• 6 months later...

this site had been relaunch MAY 29, 2012, hope admin will pay again to members.

business.png

WE ARE ONLINE SINCE MAY 29, 2012

Free Premium Membership For First 20,000 Members

☞ Registrations are Free - Signup Now ☜

⇨ Earn up to $0.0200 for Your Click

⇨ Earn up to $0.0200 for Your Referral Click

⇨ No Investment Required!

⇨ Instant Payment Minimum $0($1 Will Be Very Soon)

⇨ Daily guarantee Adds

⇨ We Accept PayPal, Alertpay And LibertyReserve

the older site is no more now this domain is registered again and the good thing is that there is no minimum payout for all i got my first payment on first day.here is my payment proof of 3 cents which i got in just 2 seconds without any kind of wait.

50891728.jpg

I just joined this site today. The minimum payout has now been increased to $1.00. I don't have issues with the increase in minimum payout. I think $1.00 is still a very reasonable amount and if it is reachable within a month i would stay active on this site. I hope this site stays paying for a long time and not fold like other sites a couple of days after launch or relaunch.

thats great you have got your payment instantly but today i have joined this site and after clicking ads i clicked for requesting payout link i found that the minimum payout has been changed from its admin now we can need to reach 1$ for making payout request.but i think the earnings should be more that 4cents.

I wonder how this old sites suddenly pop up and start paying, is buxtycoon owned by a different admin than before? If yes then i would be willing to join again or else i am not just interested in earning some cents,cashout and be happy.Will have a close look on this one.