Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyip Innovation – Hyipinno.com

I am not admin.

- On the remarkable day of 11/11/11, the program which is named after its very essence - HYIP Innovation, is brought to you by the group of highly experienced HYIP investors. We are here to stay for a long time and we are here to make every possible effort to make YOU, the program user to prosper.

- By joining our program it will be only a matter of time before you realize that yo have made the right choice. Not only will you have an incredible chance to make YOUR very own dollars smiling, but in our journey into the future together, you will learn a lot - we promise you that.

- We believe that if it was not for YOU the investors, the High Yield Investment Programs market would not exist and this means that every HYIP program out there must serve YOU, not the other way around. We believe that YOU deserve a lot better treatment, we intend to accomplish just that and that is our vision.

- Our mission is to create the breakthrough program in the industry and to finally set the stage of what the true investment model should be, in this crippled by economics and financially crazy environment. We want to provide a real chance to win, to as many people as possible and we plan to do so with as little as possible for YOU risks.

Make deposit:

5% daily for 25 business days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 5.00

5% daily for 30 business days

Plan 1 $50 - $200 5.00

5% daily for 35 business days

Plan 1 $200 - $500 5.00

5% daily for 40 business days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 5.00

Accounts: LR , PM

Referral: 3 levels, Up to 15% on first level

http://hyipinno.com/?ref=hyipsm

this program has been reviewed by HyipBlogger and there is the link to the blog provided on the site, the current status of the program has been updated to PAYING on most of the monitors for now, specially the design of the program is attractive and the short term plans have good profits in offer as well.

This program has very attractive design.referral commission up to 15% is another attractive feature in this program.I think there is no instant payment in this program but it is saying fast payments.And has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.ROI offered is different for different plan types,required amount to deposit is $10,that is unsustainable,I guess.

this program has been living for two weeks now and the current status is PAYING ! I have got this information from GoldPoll monitor, even the monitor, Hyip.com added to the site is showing PAYING status as well, this plan which is principal included in daily profits is much profitable, a total of 25% profit in around one and half a month.

latest news from the program, three days ago on Thanksgiving day and the team of this program also wishes everyone that celebrate this day and read here in his/her own words !

News

Happy Giving and Sharing !

24 / 11 / 2011

Dear HYIP Innovation members and website visitors,

We are wishing a very happy Thanksgiving Holiday to those who celebrate and we praise everyone for whom giving, sharing and caring is part of their every day life!

Let's all remember that we build this world and thus "we ARE the world", our learning path is never ending and thus "we are the children".

"We are the ones who make a brighter day, so lets start giving"!!!

Yours truly,

HYIP Innovation and HYIPInno.com Team

• 3 weeks later...

Admin's News Letter Update December 13, 2011 07:40 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

HYIP Innovation - The Multiples of 5!

I hope everyone of you is having great weekend, wherever you are in the world!

As promised earlier and to address the most recent support requests we have been receiving, today I wanted to highlight some of the investment plans features offered by our program.

As today's news release title implies and to help everyone understanding our plans better, I wanted to point out that all of our investment plans are revolving around the number 5. There are 5% in daily earnings, they are credited 5 times a week, our minimum plan duration is 5 weeks and depending on chosen by you program participation level, your pure profits will be the multiple of 5 times 5.

Perhaps the simplest way for those of you who wish to try our program just once, is to use our calculator page. On this page, you can simply input the whole dollar value into the form and see everything you will get from the plans automatically. You will be shown the plan of choice, total amount to be returned to you at the end and your pure profit - all per amount entered.

Those of you however who feels that our program is worth to stay with for longer period, should be able to easily see that repeated reinvestment of the same, only once committed amount upon each next deposit expiration, will generate steady supplemental income over and over, month to month. For example, a single investment of $1,000 will bring you about $500+ of supplemental monthly income, for as long as at the end of each term you keep reinvesting the same $1,000, that you already committed originally. In this example, you will become well paid HYIP Innovation member permanently and you will never have to add a penny more to receive your income.

I also wanted to once again confirm that our per-account program participation level is capped at $1,000 and it is so because of a number of important reasons. These reasons are related to how our users' accounts handled from our end. We apologize if this causes inconveniences. However, as it was already replied to some of you, you can overcome this limitation by simply creating additional accounts using different email address. In this case please DO make sure that all of your accounts are NOT the referrals of one another.

High innovative five to all of you and thank you for your attention.

Sean Mebokan AND

good to see that this program has been reviewed by popular blogs like MNO and HyipBlogger etc, and it's been active for than one month so far, that is definitely a great achievement for a short term program like this, since it is 33 days online now, I guess the first round of the plan has been completed so far.

yeah, this short term program is doing good, now the second round of the first plan is active, I guess, well, the program has been promoted on several monitoring websites and that can be the reason for the site staying active this longer, even the returns offered in here is reasonable.

If I have funds I will going to invest in 50 business days plan. then if I have 10 dollars interest earnings I will invest in 25 business days plan. Then after that I will try to cashout as much as I can. Just doing hit and run in here. I think that would be about three months worth of waiting. I know its long wait. But its better than having not strategy at all.

latest news update from the program as on 15th Dec, that is of two days ago regarding what is hyip monitor !

HYIP Innovation - What is HYIP Monitor?

12 / 15 / 2011

As promised in one of our earlier press releases, this (hopefully useful to most) note is about HYIP monitors and it goes to all dearest current and future HYIP Innovation members, wherever and whenever this message finds you.

We believe that HYIP monitors and other relevant web portals are one of the most ingenious inventions of this industry. They constitute a very important integral part of alternative investments market, including HYI Programs in particular. Such web resources at times may even drive the whole industry to some newer developments and innovations by pointing out the good and bad about one or another HYIP and thus creating the industry trends. However and of course most importantly, these websites are first of all investors' independent sources confirming the real paying status of any given program at any given time. Just imagine facing some of the HYIP monsters our there, all by yourself, with no reliable proofs of payments and therefore likely not seeing yours. As some of you know, HYIP industry is heavily abused by the fly-by scams, where not a single investor would stand even a chance to win some profits and it is THEM, the HYIP monitors and other informational portals who are trying to help investors to discern potentially real opportunities from plain scams. If it is was not for them, the investors would never know for sure if they are investing in the "dead horse", or if the "horse" is really still kicking it good.

Now, all these monitor functions are of course good, useful and important, but things are not as easy as they may seem. In particular, you must ask yourself a question: Wouldn't the monitor owners go broke sooner or later if they are to invest in every HYIP that comes alone? Well, the first part of an answer to this question lies in the fact that many HYIP portal owners are experienced enough to make the right choices for their own investments. Believe me, many are doing a very good job on this and I personally can confirm the fact of it, because I know about this first hand as the program owner. The second part of the answer however, is a subject of another press release, so if you found yourself intrigued and curious, you need to become "HYIP Innovative" immediately, because this membership may just become absolutely crucial for your future financial health!

High Innovative Five to all of you and thank you for your attention.

Sean Mebokan on behalf of

P.S. Please email the list of your 5 to 10 top favorite HYIP information websites to polls@hyipinno.com with the subject line "My Top Monitors". This is NOT a limited time poll, please send your vote, whenever you read this message.

• 4 weeks later...

125% after 25 days is a normal ROI for a middle term investment program. I saw, all plans of this program offered 5% daily interest. The minimum spend is only $10, by investing $10 we can start to earn money here. Today this site has been running for 65 days and all monitors at the site rate this program in paying. it means this site has been all members for 65 days. That's great.

Edited by BlackJack

This is a mid term hyip site that give 5% of daily profit. The minimum invest is quite low for me. Today this site has been running for 65 days, but I don't know that this site still paying or not, but I hope still paying. All the monitors on this site have paying status of this site. I hope it's true.

really like that? but I did not find the news in the facebook group such as a complaint or something, and I see this site is still in good condition. I did not find proof of payment latest but we wait with a tenuous time in a week.

Don't rely on facebook groups n all because not all people visit and complain there.If you go to the Rate us page of this site you will notice that they have changed the MNO banner to some omlet image lol.Be careful with this site.

AP is now accepted on Hyip Innovation ! so we can deposit via AP to this program ! latest news from the program as on 17th January !

AlertPay Deposits are now accepted

01 / 17 / 2012

We truly hope that HYIP Innovation brings up that needed freshness in a little bit stale lately HYIP "air" and we hope everyone is enjoying our program and everything connected to it.

The deposits via AlertPay payment processor are now accepted at HYIP innovation and those of you who have been waiting to use this system are now welcome. Please contact our support department if there are any issues encountered.

Speaking of this payment system preparations for usage, I don't want to go into too many details explaining how exactly our payment processor gateways are connected with the website's script. I would just mention that there are some extra security features we are using and this is what caused mentioned in our prior announcement need for adjustments and complicated testing when new payment processor is added.

Thank you for your continuous support and active participation in our program

Till next time,

I just notice that AP is not getting back to hyip strongly. Before theirs some problem with AP in hyip. Its seems AP is killing hyip. But now I think AP is getting stronger and getting lots of support in hyip industry. And I think in just few years. AP will be strong number to to LR in hyip industry. that means theirs only AP and LR in hyip industry the risk are just eating crumps.

They are n plan to restructure the program, that can take two weeks for the site to return until then the status to be kept waiting or on hold on monitors, the admin requests in his latest update today as on 23rd January 2012 !

Jan-23-2012 09:12:46 AM

HYIP Innovation - Important program update

For the number of reasons that recently have affected our program negatively and which we will state and explain in details in due course, today we are announcing that in the near future maintaining previously offered earning rates will be no longer possible. Today we are forced to exercise one of our originally reserved rights - to modify program terms of service and you may consider this announcement as a notice of such changes. Specifically, we will be changing the payout rates, which eventually will depend on the profiting activity of our new, to be established income source.

As most of you should recall from our statements in the FAQ section of the website, we do have program restructuring plan in place and we are hoping to be able to implement it within the next two weeks. During this restructuring period no new deposits into old investment plans will be accepted and no earnings will be credited to user accounts on all existing deposits. There will be additional announcements coming out during this time, explaining the changes which will take place for our program and what our future operational plan exactly is. Please note that program registrations will remain open and we encourage everyone to sign up in order to learn more about and to stay up to date with all our future developments.

We fully understand that those program users who deposited recently, therefore are not yet in profit, have valid concerns over the fate of their funds. However, with our claim of being one of the most innovative programs in the HYIP industry, we would like to assure you that your funds are NOT lost, our program is NOT closed, we will continue to operate under new conditions and we are definitely NOT a scam, as some may rush into announcing or have done so already.

Our strong recommendation to all HYIP monitoring websites and other HYIP portals is to set the TRUE status for our program, which is “On Hold” or “Waiting” and advise their website users that no new deposits are currently accepted at HYIP Innovation. We also demand that all purchased advertisements for our program which did not yet expire are to remain active. We actively seek new user registrations in order to present them with our future offerings. Any concerns of all website owners referring their visitors to HYIPInno.com must be satisfied by the fact that currently no new deposits in the system are even possible.

Our recommendation to all current program users is to continue logging into their accounts, as you may find account specific notices in your member area.

Sincerely,