Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alternet Investment - alternetinvestment.com

I am not the Admin.

Alternet Investment

Alternet Investment as a private financial company is working since 2010. Now in 2011 it came online. Though its model shows that it is only a typical hyip but it isn’t developed on a hyip idea. It is mainly involved with forex, debit card business, e-commerce business, software development and IT solutions, online marketplace, online tourism help. Our own branded debit card and forex brokerage house is coming soon. So this company is backed up by not only forex but also other online businesses which are already in profit. Forex market is open Monday to Friday, our payout is also from Monday to Friday but we are doing business 24×7×365. So the profit we are giving is actually from the percentage of profit we are making. Not likely the typical hyip which is giving new members’ money to pay old members. Online version of our marketplace is coming soon as well as the debit card.

Investment website is DDoS protected and SSL secured and automated deposit and manual withdraw option available. So customer information is safe. Company will notify members six months before any plan close or the plan is not taking any new investment. So we will not go away with your money.

Investment Plans:

AT Mini:

Min Deposit: $1

Investment Period: 30 days(Mon-Fri)

Daily Interest Rate: 1%

Deposit Payback: yes

Compounding: No

Premature closing fee: 30%

AT Micro:

Min Deposit: $5001

Investment Period: 30 days(Mon-Fri)

Daily Interest Rate: 1.5%

Deposit Payback: yes

Compounding: No

Premature closing fee: 30%

Accepts: LR only

Link: http://alternetinvestment.com/

the payment system is no more automatic, there is latest news from the program, three days ago, on 13th November, regarding the same !

News

Automatic withdraw is off

For some security reason our automatic withdraw is off now.But you will get payment within 24 hours of your request.

Nov-13-2011 12:21:44 PM

• 2 weeks later...

This program has already got PAYING status on most of the monitors.The minimum required is $1 which is affordable even for the small investors.The ROI offered is also sustainable, in my view,and is 44 days old now.Offered referral commission is up to 2%,I dont think such low affiliate commission is attractive to proote this site.

Personally i do not like to join program that accept LR only because of pass experience, but base on the 1% day this program have the ability to survive for a very long time if get good support from new investor and i notice that this program offered compounding which i don't recommend.

glad to hear that the program is still PAYING for more than a month, that is 44 days to be exact, I think the reliable monitors, popular are promoting this one, and that is the reason this one is supported by investors so far, with the daily ROI of 1%, I guess the early investors have been around 40% BEP for now.

• 5 weeks later...

well, there won't be any profit accrued in accounts on 26th December and even the new interest rates will be implemented from 27th December !

No payment on 26 December and new profit rate will apply on 27 December 2011.All members will be notified by their email address they registered with us.

Dec-25-2011 05:17:32 PM

well, I think tomorrow, that is on 27th December there will be mail arriving from the program to all members regarding the new interest rates which will be implemented from 27th December, I don't think changes in their plan rates will effect the stability of the program, since it is already around 2.5 months old now.